DHL import duties again

seajae

just bought a couple of watering wands from Singapore as they are not available in Thailand, total cost including delivery is 1660 baht, DHL want 663 baht import duty which seems to be way too much seeing 1500 is the free thresh hold, anyone know the correct amount for this type of import.

thanks for the replies, have been touched by dhl before, they charged me more than what I paid for the items in duties, would not have bought these if I had known they use dhl. I have told them I want to see the actual govt written receipt for the duties before I will pay them as well, will be interesting to see what they do

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

they are the wrong ones, I need the shower/rain head only as the other styles are too harsh for the seedlings I grow, I have checked them out(and bought a couple)

was wrong by 100 baht, they want 760 baht duties, have given me 2 days, told them to send an invoice copy from the govt plus a govt receipt copy or they can return it to the sender and I will get a refund, wont play their game

• Like 1

20 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Any of these what you need?  Have found Shopee an excellent alternative source with direct bank payment available.  Just have Chrome translate page to English.

https://shopee.co.th/search?keyword=Water Wand

thanks for that but no, all those have too much pressure, needs top be a gentle stream like a large shower head or it washes them out of the mix, they are only shallow rooted and fragile(plumeria/frangipani)

20 hours ago, seajae said:

they are the wrong ones, I need the shower/rain head only as the other styles are too harsh for the seedlings I grow, I have checked them out(and bought a couple)

Looks like the head is adjustable, and can't you regulate the pressure from the valve on the nozzle?

Edited by giddyup