Can i trust her?

John1010

Am i 26 years old, I first came to Thailand 2 years ago where I met a Thai girl for the first year i was in and out of Thailand visiting other countries and when returned always meeting back up with her. For the last year since early 2018 we have been renting a small house together, needless to say we was having unprotected sex on a regular basis. I very often asked her about birth control things. One time she told me she had one of those insects on the inside of her arm, another time she told me she had taken a pill which lasted six months. In the back of my mind I always thought really? Because I hadn't actually seeing her take or buy any pills.

The past few months and weeks i asked her a few more times, each time she seemed more and more like she didn't want to answer or talk about that subject. On Monday she had stomach pains she wanted to go to the hospital, I thought she was just over exaggerating and said we can go tomorrow if you're still not better. Throughout the day she was speaking to her friends a lot more than normal on the phone in the end I took her to the hospital to stop her moaning about what I though was a bit of stomach ache.

When got to the hospital she went off in wheelchair I was waiting around for no more than one hour, when some Thai hospital worker came explaining to me in very little English baby boy, baby boy. I just didn't understand she did not look pregnant not one bit. Basically we went to the hospital for stomach aches one hour later I was told that she's not only pregnant but had given birth.

Now I am thinking a lot of different things, I'm thinking there's been times we've been apart for a couple of days such reasons like she visit family in Bangkok or I go on little two day visa runs, things like that. I'm not 100% sure it could be mine more like 70%. Even if the kid is mine did she know about this and if she did why would she not tell me. When you speak no Thai language sometimes it's hard to 100% trust your girlfriend, especially when there always talking on the phone two friends.

Has anybody got any advice and information on how I could find out DNA wise if the baby is mine.

Advice and information greatly appreciated.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

so you are 29 years old but you have been in Thailand 18 years get real

Good calculation??? Am 26 now been Thailand since i was 24................29?!?!! White Christmas if you can't read or help plz <deleted>...thanks

27 minutes ago, John1010 said:

needless to say we was having unprotected sex on a regular basis

Well are you not able to use the internet as well as condoms.

2 secs google.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=T7K6XN3wLYzevgSL3rX4Ag&q=where+can+you+get+a+dna+test+done+thailand&oq=where+can+you+get+a+dna+test+done+thailand&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0..1317...0.0..0.0.0.......0......gws-wiz.dh5A4rOt_do

18 minutes ago, John1010 said:

Do you know anywhere I can get a good DNA test I'm I want English speakers I don't want her to do the talking, man up to the occasion!! <deleted> she tricked me now I'm suckin Thailand for 18 years <deleted>

You wrote that there had been previous 'discussions' about birth control with no satisfactory answers, but you proceeded anyway.

You father children you take care of them!

Dont, never, ever, make the child / children suffer because of your lack of proper checking.

22 minutes ago, colinneil said:

John1010, you never heard of condoms?

You can buy them almost anywhere, even at supermarket check outs.

Bit late now to start moaning, you should have taken precautions.

Looks like little Johnny never read rule #1. "Bag it before you shag it."

25 minutes ago, John1010 said:

Do you know anywhere I can get a good DNA test I'm I want English speakers I don't want her to do the talking, man up to the occasion!! <deleted> she tricked me now I'm suckin Thailand for 18 years <deleted>

No you are not "suckin Thailand" 

Leave the country. Don't say a word to her just do it. 

22 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

yes but somehow i am branded as a troll when telling a true story about my circumstance.

Well, when you claim to have shagged every bar girl in Pattaya, you have to realise people who don't know you personally might get a bit sceptical.

1 hour ago, John1010 said:

I just didn't understand she did not look pregnant not one bit. Basically we went to the hospital for stomach aches one hour later I was told that she's not only pregnant but had given birth.

Is her name Mary?

That may have been her goal since day 1, a "leukrung" is prized amongst Thais, and it joins her to you.

You can get a DNA test if you wish, but you need to decide where you want this to go, what is your end game if the dna result is positive.

Answer that honestly first.

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

That may have been her goal since day 1, a "leukrung" is prized amongst Thais, and it joins her to you.

You can get a DNA test if you wish, but you need to decide where you want this to go, what is your end game if the dna result is positive.

Answer that honestly first.

Thanks for the genuine advice, still very unsure what my endgame is, I have no idea when it come to kids, and when it coms to her family am just the farang

4 minutes ago, John1010 said:

Thanks for the genuine advice, still very unsure what my endgame is, I have no idea when it come to kids, and when it coms to her family am just the farang

Get the correct focus, think about and focus on the welfare, love, and support of the child (if it's yours).

If her parents are less than enthusiastic about you, then please do some work to try to fix it, for the sake of your child.

There should be a website dedicated to farang who fall for the pak waan nonsense of the smiley girls.

IF you're a codger get a Vasectomy, if you're a youngster, rent it.

You don't don't pay them for sex, you pay them to LEAVE. 

So what you gonna name junior? 

Archived