Can i trust her?

John1010

Simple question, be honest with yourself, if not totally in writing here.

Are you ready to be a father, with all the responsibility that entails, at this time of your life ? 

If the answer to that is no, then there is little point in a dna test is there.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, John1010 said:

Thanks for the genuine advice, still very unsure what my endgame is, I have no idea when it come to kids, and when it coms to her family am just the farang

Word of advise Johnno, the more you spend on them, the more they will like you. :jap:

"One time she told me she had one of those insects on the inside of her arm, another time she told me she had taken a pill which lasted six months. In the back of my mind I always thought really? Because I hadn't actually seeing her take or buy any pills."

Incredible, what insects would that be? A needle of a syringe? Did she take red pills for six months? What I do not understand is that you didn't know that she was pregnant? Is she really that big? Congratulations, daddy! 

"When you speak no Thai language sometimes it's hard to 100% trust your girlfriend, especially when there always talking on the phone two friends."

It's time for you to grow a pair and understand that the language barrier isn't the reason why you don't trust her. If I were you, I'd go for an HIV/Aids test. Do you really believe that you were the only one who had unprotected sex with her? 

1 hour ago, John1010 said:

Good calculation??? Am 26 now been Thailand since i was 24................29?!?!! White Christmas if you can't read or help plz <deleted>...thanks

To be fair you didn't say you were 26, you asked "Am I 26". Perhaps that's where the confusion started.

It must have been a tiny baby,if you and maybe her did not

know she was even pregnant, up to an hour before she gave birth,

your tale does not ring true to me,anyway good luck with

your new family.

regards worgeordie

Insects = inserts

The device is Implanon, a rice grain sized, slow release, birth control that lasts three years.

Can cause some alarming reactions such as severe acne, so not always the best answer.

It can be removed, but if your lady  reacts badly, theres no refund!

Gee there is some nasty bad advice on this forum. And some people can’t seem to be able to subtract 2 from 26. Or read simple English. 

Yes, you can easily buy a DNA online from ancestry.com. It takes about three weeks all up, but maybe you could pay extra to get it done quicker.

When the kits come it ai easy as swiping your saliva, then do it for the kid, send it off and wait for the results. 

The mother doesn’t even have to know you did it. 

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

That may have been her goal since day 1, a "leukrung" is prized amongst Thais, and it joins her to you.

I guess your right about the 'goal thing', but I don't think it has anything to do about "leukrung is prized amongst Thais". It's more about reeling in the 'catch', as they've learned that a large/medium part of farangs (compared to Thai men) feel obliged to take care of 'their' offsprings.

You, the baby and the baby mother are in the hospital and you (newbie) ask here in the forum for help!?
Why don't you ask the doctor in the hospital for help? This is not the first time such an event happens in Thailand and/or in this hospital!
You will get the information from a reliable (you join the mother to this hospital) source and/or they will redirect you to the official channel.

Even I believe this is a troll post from the newbie but please Google "ptc lab thailand".

(I am not the owner of ptc lab and I am not holding shares of ptc.)

And in order to answer your question: No.
And I don't trust you!
And I don't believe this story is true!

2 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

I guess your right about the 'goal thing', but I don't think it has anything to do about "leukrung is prized amongst Thais". It's more about reeling in the 'catch', as they've learned that a large/medium part of farangs (compared to Thai men) feel obliged to take care of 'their' offsprings.

Plenty of Thai men end up in a similar situation, and, either marry, or make a one off payment. The end result maybe that they separate from the mother, not surprising given the amount of teenage pregnancies and the anti abortion laws. 

I get the impression a baby for a young Thai girl is no big deal, especially if there are grandparents around to help look after it, and they do.

No biggie caring for a child in rural Thailand, if the family is onside, men are not required, the women just get on with it, often the father working away.

So don't panic, if you need to confirm you are the father then do so, rest assured the family will gather round and you may well have little to do but have a beer and look on. Sure there will be a little added expense.

1 hour ago, Small Joke said:

There should be a website dedicated to farang who fall for the pak waan nonsense of the smiley girls.

IF you're a codger get a Vasectomy, if you're a youngster, rent it.

You don't don't pay them for sex, you pay them to LEAVE. 

So what you gonna name junior? 

I'd have thought "Johnny" would be very apt.

Insects = inserts

The device is Implanon, a rice grain sized, slow release, birth control that lasts three years.

Can cause some alarming reactions such as severe acne, so not always the best answer.

It can be removed, but if your lady  reacts badly, theres no refund!

My post earlier was a play on words regarding the OPs's misprint:

'Probably a maeng da."

As well as being an insect, it's also Thai slang for a pimp - as in someone who lives off the host by bloodsucking. It occurred to me owing to the title of the post" Can I trust her?"

You don't don't pay them for sex, you pay them to LEAVE.

Another attempt to turn a cliche into reality

Men rent a real pussy to make ejaculating more enjoyable. Thus when they are spent have no further use for it, for a while, and to save on further possible additional costs, they do not entertain the owner any longer than necessary. ????

Same as any hire, pay for the usage. Nothing wrong with that, if it suits both parties.

1 hour ago, Blue Muton said:

To be fair you didn't say you were 26, you asked "Am I 26". Perhaps that's where the confusion started.

Actually the confusion started because the OP spewed that he didn't want to be stuck in Thailand for 18 years (ostensibly to raise a kid?), and the commenter misread that.

4 hours ago, John1010 said:

If you've been in a 2-year relationship and still put one everytime you shag, then fairplay

I have always believed there are at least two reasons for condom use.

1. To try to prevent STDs

2. To prevent pregnancy. Unless you are in such a relationship where you know your partner's precise fertility situation, everything else is Russian roulette.

It seems that instead of gonorrhea, you're gonorrbeadaddy

There has been a high number of first time posters with Thai girl dilemmas recently in here, but this thread is a cracker. 

How do some people actually manage to leave their home country in the first place ????

On 4/20/2019 at 2:39 PM, worgeordie said:

It must have been a tiny baby,if you and maybe her did not

know she was even pregnant, up to an hour before she gave birth,

your tale does not ring true to me,anyway good luck with

your new family.

regards worgeordie

She might be one of those fat girls that you wouldn't know was pregnant cos they're already so big ????????

Trust is the issue here. From your account it seems reasonable that she can ask herself the same question. Can she trust you, especially as it relates to your responsibility (as well as hers) to protect against an unwanted pregnancy? 

For you to be contemplating a DNA test, you have already made some kind of judgment that you don' trust her. 

If the baby isnt yours, the answer is obvious. If it is, you may well be both in the position of being in a relationship in which neither of you trusts the other for the future. And if I were in that situation, I wouldn't like it one little bit!

I have some problems with this ‘story’

My observation is that amongst my Thai women friends who have become pregnant- it is very very obvious- saw a friend last week- was 3 months pregnant and had an obvious bump.

Surely if you have a modicum of biological knowledge , you may notice that periods had stopped ? 

To be honest - just yet again a Newbie ‘ story’ 

Archived