Can i trust her?

John1010

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get 2   23andme  DNA kits .... you spit in it, let your baby drewl in it ... you send it to 23andme, and 1-3 months later, you see if you 2 match or not... pretty easy and cheap ... ask friend/parents to order 2 kits in USA,   EMS them to you , EMS them back to them

On 4/20/2019 at 12:39 PM, John1010 said:

Do you know anywhere I can get a good DNA test I'm I want English speakers I don't want her to do the talking, man up to the occasion!! <deleted> she tricked me now I'm suckin Thailand for 18 years <deleted>

BS! you're not stuck in Thailand for 18 years just need to support the child for 18 years if it's yours. You can work anywhere in the world and send payments for kid.

get 2   23andme  DNA kits .... you spit in it, let your baby drewl in it ... you send it to 23andme, and 1-3 months later, you see if you 2 match or not... pretty easy and cheap ... ask friend/parents to order 2 kits in USA,   EMS them to you , EMS them back to them

You need to know fairly soon. If it is yours then you should have your name on the birth certificate. This is useful for visa application.

As for never telling your real name, not sure I agree.

Yours truly,

Alan Harper

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Sounds like you don’t have the DNA to procreate... Do yourself  and the world a favor and get a vasectomy in Bangkok, before you start impregnating more women! Many threads on this topic here on TV.

It’s already hot enough and Planet Earth doesn’t need anymore unwanted children...????????‍♂️

On 4/20/2019 at 12:21 PM, John1010 said:

she had one of those insects

The birth control implant is a tiny, thin rod about the size of a matchstick. It's also called Nexplanon and there's a slightly older version called Implanon. A doctor inserts the implant under the skin of your upper arm. It releases the hormone progestin to stop you from getting pregnant.

Ex wife had one didn’t want children 

29 minutes ago, DJ54 said:

The birth control implant is a tiny, thin rod about the size of a matchstick. It's also called Nexplanon and there's a slightly older version called Implanon. A doctor inserts the implant under the skin of your upper arm. It releases the hormone progestin to stop you from getting pregnant.

A former girlfriend had the five year version, easily seen under the skin.

If they have it, you can see it.

Answer = NO! NO! NO!

Do not try.  NEVER.

If you cannot understand this then repeat the problem.  The definition of insanity = doing the same thing over and expecting a different result.  Good luck to you.

On 4/22/2019 at 4:06 PM, mike787 said:

Answer = NO! NO! NO!

Do not try.  NEVER.

If you cannot understand this then repeat the problem.  The definition of insanity = doing the same thing over and expecting a different result.  Good luck to you.

I guess all the straight guys are insane eh?  Because I keep trying women over and over. 

On 4/20/2019 at 12:48 PM, colinneil said:

John1010, you never heard of condoms?

You can buy them almost anywhere, even at supermarket check outs.

Bit late now to start moaning, you should have taken precautions.

If no condom available, perhaps a finger of a rubber glove will do the trick. ????

To be fair guys, this is the common M.O of Thai girls to do this. They get knocked up purposely to lock in the catch and are very good at doing it. I've seen many 60 and 70 year old foreigners carting around kids in a stroller here with their way younger side kick girls. Give the kid a break.

1 minute ago, holy cow cm said:

To be fair guys, this is the common M.O of Thai girls to do this. They get knocked up purposely to lock in the catch and are very good at doing it. I've seen many 60 and 70 year old foreigners carting around kids in a stroller here with their way younger side kick girls. Give the kid a break.

I love having kids, would be more than happy to impregnate another young woman.

I enjoy the stroller walks, haven't done that since I was 56, when my last son was born.

27 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I love having kids, would be more than happy to impregnate another young woman.

I enjoy the stroller walks, haven't done that since I was 56, when my last son was born.

For me I am going to Bangkok and getting 2 new dogs next week. So done with the kid thing until my kids have kids.. Yes kids are a joy at certain young ages, and a girl magnet when you hold one.

Run away. Who cares if the kid is yours or not. Take it like a (Thai) man. There are two games at play here:

1- You're a gullible fool, but then again you're only 26 and in my eyes that's really young

2_ Certainly appears she tricked you

Or you could stay and let her bleed you dry for every baht you ever make and when something better comes along, and it will, she'll solve your dilemma by kicking YOU out!

Lots and lots of bad advice and judgment...thanks, just to set things right my girlfriend is not a prostitute, she's an educated 27 year old, and am 26... We've been in sexual relationship for two years so yes sometimes we don't use a condom she was taking birth control medication. She got pregnant un expectedly ...shit happens... But now we have come to accept it.. now am a happy dad, thanks to everyone who tried to give genuine advice

Archived