Unbelievable 90-day report CM

15 hours ago, elviajero said:

Don’t be ridiculous. I was referring to the Thai people not individuals!!!!

You specified those controlling immigration! 

Do you know all of them?

Do you know any of them?

Edited by jacko45k

45 minutes ago, sumrit said:

But this is Thailand.

So that makes it okay? What you are saying is if I want to live here I have to accept the paying of bribes/t money. In 14 years I've paid a policeman t money once. And that was only because I was naive. If I do wrong then I ask for a fine sheet or payment receipt. Either I get one or I get waved on. If only others would do the same.

9 hours ago, jacko45k said:

You specified those controlling immigration! 

Do you know all of them?

Do you know any of them?

I wasn't referring to individuals but to those controlling immigration in general.

Show me an example of immigration policy that demonstrates those controlling immigration are xenophobic. It's probably not the best career choice for a xenophobe to work for immigration!

"xenophobic

having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries."

1 minute ago, elviajero said:

I wasn't referring to individuals but to those controlling immigration in general.

Show me an example of immigration policy that demonstrates those controlling immigration are xenophobic. It's probably not the best career choice for a xenophobe to work for immigration!

"xenophobic

having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries."

What do you mean? It's the perfect job for a xenophobe!

You get to refuse extensions of stay.

You get to mess with their heads by demanding more paperwork, different size photos etc.

You get to lock people up in IDC.

You get to deport people in hand-cuffs as you see them on to the plane.

You get to charge them money for supposedly free stuff.

You get to embarrass them with home visits and looking into their bedrooms.

The job is tailor-made for xenophobes!

14 hours ago, elviajero said:

There are such examples on this forum posted quite often. If you haven't seen them I am not searching for them for you. Two examples I recall were actually both female IOs, one at an airport, another involved in marriage extensions at a major office. If it comes to that, I thought some of BJs actions could have been construed that way too. 

57 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

There are such examples on this forum posted quite often. If you haven't seen them I am not searching for them for you. Two examples I recall were actually both female IOs, one at an airport, another involved in marriage extensions at a major office. If it comes to that, I thought some of BJs actions could have been construed that way too.

According to Google:

Symptoms of Xenophobia
  • anxiety.
  • shortness of breath.
  • panic attacks.
  • trembling or shaking.
  • sweating.
  • nausea.
  • accelerated heart rate.

I haven't seen any IO's with these symptoms, male or female. At least, not at Jomtien, Si Racha or at the Airports and the border. Seen plenty who get frustrated at an expat's inability to provide the correct paperwork though. ????????
  • Like 1

On 4/22/2019 at 12:21 PM, Rally123 said:

I don't know what happened to my post earlier but here it is again. Thais are definitely xenophobic and are taught to be that from starting school. The national anthem tells them 'Thailand is for Thais;. And if that is not enough they get taught to be 'racists'.

Image result for this man is ugly

If this post gets deleted I'l like a explanation as to WHY please.

Well, can't argue with proof!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sumrit said:
According to Google:

Symptoms of Xenophobia
  • anxiety.
  • shortness of breath.
  • panic attacks.
  • trembling or shaking.
  • sweating.
  • nausea.
  • accelerated heart rate.

I haven't seen any IO's with these symptoms, male or female. At least, not at Jomtien, Si Racha or at the Airports and the border. Seen plenty who get frustrated at an expat's inability to provide the correct paperwork though. ????????

Now who is being ridiculous? Try using a dictionary.

40 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Now who is being ridiculous? Try using a dictionary.

According to the Cambridge dictionary: person who strongly dislikes or fears foreignerstheir customstheir religions, etc.

Google's dictionary goes one further and, as well as giving the definition, also lists the symptoms the person suffers from.????

703276611_Screenshot(17)b.jpg.2e49c9021c724a7d421948bfa321aa4e.jpg

Edited by sumrit