Condos rentals in BKK with a big swimming pool?

JackGats

I've rented at View Talay 6 in Pattaya up to now, partly owing to the sizeable swimming pool. I need to be able to do regular exercise swimming to prevent my ageing body from going to pieces. Jomtien and Naklua are no good for me because I don't drive a motorbike.

I wouldn't mind giving Bangkok a try. Are biggish swimming pools typical of Bangkok condos? Since land should be more expensive in Bangkok I'd think not.

There are definitely condos that have bigger swimming pools ????

You should give a us a minimum size for the swimming pool and the room and a maximum price for the rent of a condo, then people will be able to suggest condos to you.

I don't drive a motor bike. I use buses, taxis, grab,  baht buses, motorsai taxis and walk. Walking and swimming are similar. Walk to your favourite pool. Bangkok has plenty of cheap condos with pool but it is just a dreary city to live in.Good luck. BTW I  do not feel alive unless I swim every day!

On 4/20/2019 at 5:12 PM, jackdd said:

There are definitely condos that have bigger swimming pools ????

You should give a us a minimum size for the swimming pool and the room and a maximum price for the rent of a condo, then people will be able to suggest condos to you.

I was thinking monthly rent in the range 30 to 35k, 50 sq meters.

There is an older condo building off Soi 6 called Saranjai Mansion.

I lived there for 2 years.  Great location and quiet.

There are many units that have or are in the process of being remodeled.

The pool is Olympic size and they keep it clean.

A one bedroom should be less then your price range.

Does anyone know a condo with big pool further outside of the city center?

Onnut, Bangna, somewhere on the new Skytrain to Kheha?

I don't want to live in farang ghetto but maybe difficult to have it both ways. 

Elio Del Ray Condo in udom suk, five minutes with motorbike from BTS, has a large pool. Length 85 meter . Studios, 1BR, 2BR, price starts from 8000 THB ro 25000 THB per month

opposite they build Elio Nest, also big pool, but not sure if constuction already finished

Archived