Current Land prices Phan, chiang Rai

stevemac

Is there road access from the other side, is there electric already to the property, is there government water, is it farmland with access or a buildable lot for a homesite? 

probably anywhere between 100,000 and 2,000,000 per rai depending upon above factors...

Is there road access from the other side, is there electric already to the property, is there government water, is it farmland with access or a buildable lot for a homesite? 

probably anywhere between 100,000 and 2,000,000 per rai depending upon above factors...
Directly backs onto my place so no need for access. I have electric and water. It's currently part of rear of property (grasse area)around the corner from my house

Sent from my SM-G965F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

Directly backs onto my place so no need for access. I have electric and water. It's currently part of rear of property (grasse area)around the corner from my house

Sent from my SM-G965F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You are asking for a price valuation... not whether it is right for you... [it is always nice to add on by buying neighboring plots] - now, how much is what you want to know... 

If a piece of land has no electric, water, road access, it is worth less than if it does... if it is landlocked with no access for another buyer, it does not have much value, other than to you... if someone else can buy it and build on it, the value of the land would be greater...

got it? 

There is a YT Vlogger that lives in the Chang Rai area and has done at least 1 vlog in the last 3 to 4 months and talks about land prices in the area. Take a look at his channel "Gordon Tickle" and try to search out the vlog. Might help as his wife has some land up there which I know they added to. 

11 hours ago, Jaxxper said:

There is a YT Vlogger that lives in the Chang Rai area and has done at least 1 vlog in the last 3 to 4 months and talks about land prices in the area. Take a look at his channel "Gordon Tickle" and try to search out the vlog. Might help as his wife has some land up there which I know they added to. 

doesn't matter what the value is, it all depends on how much the owner wants for the land!

Most think their land is worth 10 times more than what it is.

I spoke to a Fella from Belgium on songkran
He is building a house for 1 million bht here
I told him, thats a fair price,thats what i paid 10 yrs ago

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Archived