immigration Issue when leaving

3 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

No thanks, if you have to give info, oh well, but I never volunteer it. I try to be as UTR as any fat, loathesome, weed smoking traveler can be.

UTR? With the US Gov?? They know your every move and know 4 seconds before you when you're going to fart again.

I hate waiting in lines when I don't have to. About 7 years ago there were a couple of trips where the US line was much longer than the non citizen line. After those <deleted> moments, I decided to was time for Global Entry. Very happy I can now skip those lines.

5 minutes ago, JerseytoBKK said:

UTR? With the US Gov?? They know your every move and know 4 seconds before you when you're going to fart again.

I hate waiting in lines when I don't have to. About 7 years ago there were a couple of trips where the US line was much longer than the non citizen line. After those <deleted> moments, I decided to was time for Global Entry. Very happy I can now skip those lines.

I dig where you are coming from, dude, but would rathr have them look for me than scream here I am. But no mind, havent had a complaint about entering in years, I zip right through