Mission Imp. ? Finding peppermint leaves in Pattaya

oldies1

For several days I've been trying to find a place in Pattaya where

you can buy fresh (pepper)mint leaves to put in lemon juice or in a mojito

I tried BIG C, central festival, Tops (they show it online but will not be in stock again due to poor quality as I was told)... I tried the Buokhaw market but they shook their heads as "i don't have it", "I don't know what you ask". And yes I used translating apps and showed pics...

If anyone can put me out of my misery here, thank you ;)

you can buy Plants in the Sukhumvit Plant Market from Friday to Sunday. Just a little further than Bangkok Hospital opposite side. Put them in a bigger pot or direct in the ground and you will have a weed growing taking over your entire garden if wished. 

3 hours ago, TaaSaparot said:

Can also buy plants at the Tuesday/Friday Soi Buakhao market.

I have been there but they don't seem to understand, even though I used two translation apps. They offer other plants but not mint ...

Just bought a big bunch of mint leaves in Sattahip for 10 baht at the new Tesco Lotus there.

Have put them all in a big mason jar (1.5L) and put a full bottle of Sang Som and left to marinate, beginning to smell pretty good. 

21 hours ago, oldies1 said:

I have been there but they don't seem to understand, even though I used two translation apps. They offer other plants but not mint ...

I have definitely bought plants there before, at the far side of the market beside the row of cafes.

Mint in Thai is Sa Ra Nae.

Archived