FBI arrests leader of U.S. 'patriots' stopping migrants at border

rooster59

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. I was only addressing the poster that said

"democrats are not supporting the wall and ripping children from their parents, to put them in cages"

as that was an untrue statement.

There was no need to post a lengthy attempt to prove me wrong, as I was only pointing out that Obama ( Democrat ) did have children in cages, which is fact. 

"democrats are not supporting the wall and ripping children from their parents, to put them in cages"

No, it was a true statement. Those kids in the photos were unaccompanied minors. They were not "ripping children from their parents."

Wrong again.

And you seem unaware that the kids that were being taken from their parents and many still not restored to them were toddlers and small children. Please give up trying to liken the genuinely evil zero tolerance policy of the Trump adminstration to the immigration policy of the Obama administration.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. I was only addressing the poster that said

as that was an untrue statement.

There was no need to post a lengthy attempt to prove me wrong, as I was only pointing out that Obama ( Democrat ) did have children in cages, which is fact. 

And that poster, along with several others, have provided verifiable links showing that it was a true statement that was made, despite your best efforts to suggest otherwise.

I know.... your idol is of the opinion that repetition ad nauseam of lies, makes them true, but I’m sorry, this is simply not the case. Ferment a lie, and expect to be challenged. 

if you feel the need to post a comment which should only be answered or commented upon by one person, perhaps you should consider using the pm function, otherwise everyone has the right to comment on your post

Archived