General question about tourist visas for thai

Hello all, im a foreigner residing in thailand for the past 3 years

Im sort of what you call a digital nomad, im rather location independent as i work online. 

I have a company offshore + a thai company to keep my operation legal in thailand and holding a work permit. 

Me and my wife travel a lot and would like to visit Europe in the near future, im asking for advice on how to structure things to show strong ties to thailand, for both of us so we wont have issues when applying to visa, to show we do not plan to stay illegally wherever we plan to travel. 

For the past few months i had my accountant prepare monthly salaries for my wife as well, to show she is working for my company as well but i wonder, is that enough? Wouldnt it look suspicious we both work for the same company? 

What other ways i have to address this? 

Any advice would be appreciated. 

You need to give us a bit more background of your positions and travel plans.

Where in Europe do you want to visit, Schengen Area States, Ireland the UK?

How long is your proposed trip?

What is your nationality, what's your current position in Thailand, resedential and immigration?

Do you intend working on your travels?

7 hours ago, theoldgit said:

You need to give us a bit more background of your positions and travel plans.

Where in Europe do you want to visit, Schengen Area States, Ireland the UK?

How long is your proposed trip?

What is your nationality, what's your current position in Thailand, resedential and immigration?

Do you intend working on your travels?

here goes

1. Shengen areas, in particular, Iceland, switzerland, italy.

2. around a month.

3. im an Israeli living in thailnad on a marriage visa for 3 years, since last decemeber i also have a company registered on me and my wifes names and i do have a work permit.

4. my work is basically automated, my employees do everything , so no, no working planned

She needs a Schengen Visa, she’ll need to apply at the Consulate with jurisdiction for the member state where she intends to spend the longest time.
If your traveling and spending an equal amount of time in more than one of the countries then she should apply at the Consulate with jurisdiction for the country where she enters the Schengen area.
All three countries require a Schengen Visa, though if Iceland is her main destination she applies at the Danish Consulate.
She will need to provide details of return flights, details of accommodation throughout her stay, sufficient funds, each Consulate sets a different level and insurance cover for the duration.
It’s really not at daunting as it sounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

3 hours ago, theoldgit said:

She needs a Schengen Visa, she’ll need to apply at the Consulate with jurisdiction for the member state where she intends to spend the longest time.
If your traveling and spending an equal amount of time in more than one of the countries then she should apply at the Consulate with jurisdiction for the country where she enters the Schengen area.
All three countries require a Schengen Visa, though if Iceland is her main destination she applies at the Danish Consulate.
She will need to provide details of return flights, details of accommodation throughout her stay, sufficient funds, each Consulate sets a different level and insurance cover for the duration.
It’s really not at daunting as it sounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Actually sounds ok, do thai normally get it? Or is it as hard as getting a visa to usa. 

8 hours ago, Doronazl said:

Actually sounds ok, do thai normally get it? Or is it as hard as getting a visa to usa. 

Many do, my wife has had three or four.
Of course it depends on individual circumstances, but if you meet the criterea a visa is usually issued.
Unlike the US an interview isn't usually required.

Archived