BANGKOK 16 July 2019 00:55
SenorJorge

Prostatitis doctor in bangkok?

Has anyone ever thought of trying antifungal pills? Apparently fungal/yeast infection is another cause of Prostatitis 

Holy Sh**t, I think I might know what may be wrong with me

so i have been having flare ups due to sneezing I think, so I’ve been pissing on a glass jar in my room so I don’t have to always walk to the bathroom, when I woke up and looked at the glass jar, there was loads of white particles in the urine, I’ve had this before but didn’t notice it often, doctor said I could just be passing a stone or something

anyway, I just noticed I have white particles in my urine again today, so I went on google and found this science study on a guy who had prostatitis for 20 years, with white particles in his urine... 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6077167/

they put him on antifungal meds for 8 weeks and he got cured... 

maybe that’s what I got, I had sex with a Thai bar girl, the condom popped/broke, she had a yeast infection up there and gave it to me. 

Yeast infection of the prostate is very hard to diagnose.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I've been off the catheter for nearly 6 weeks.

Finished taking the 30 days of Levofloxacin, it didn't cure anything, but didn't harm me either.

Had to increase the dosage of Doxazocin after I stopped taking the antibiotics (coincidence or did the Levo have an anti-inflammatory effect?) 

Went to the hospital yesterday for a new supply of drugs, 225bht for doctor consultation and 175 tablets to take home. Now I'm not 'urgent' I got to sit around for nearly five hours.

So far, so good.

How about an update from you SenorJorge?

Edited by BritManToo

On 6/8/2019 at 4:45 AM, Bonobojt said:

Has anyone ever thought of trying antifungal pills? Apparently fungal/yeast infection is another cause of Prostatitis 

Vantin is usually perscribed if a fungal infection of the prostate is considered.

I think they should be able to to detect fungus with a prostate fluid culture.

On 5/31/2019 at 5:39 AM, oxysong said:

Northern Pennsylvania,obviously joining the Amish crowd ,trotting pony and buggy with the fringe on top.  That will drive you back to Pattaya quicker than quick,gees those winters there are something else.  Anyway when your health returns I'm sure you will return,just take care of your innards especially the pelvic region. If another 'hooker' appears just take the obvious route,a copy of Karma Sutra would help in positioning,get her to touch her toes,or the all important 'leg over' position,all helps avoid grief to your pelvis.    'Walmart, somewhere close'?  do not think they sell long nosed .45s,everything but,what I always wanted.   

All the best George

Im actually very happy here in the US.  I may go to Europe but I have had it with SE asia.  SE asia from my experience there since the 00's is that its just a nest of criminality.  My interest in sex has declined to the point now that I don't really care if I share the bed with another woman again.  I like my reclining chair and my cats and tobaccos.  I thought about going to India but you know what its not even worth it.  I like to stay here where the MJ is legal first and foremost and you can actually buy it.  We've got a nice walmart.  I buy everything there.  Ive had it with paid women...  All of the women in my life have been little gold diggers.  Thats why I have the urology problems I do.  None of them were faithful.  All of them were extremely promiscuous if not fraudsters etc.  Anyway this is not here nor there but I will say this.  Stress in your life screws with prostatitis.  Get rid of all the stress you can.  Minimalise your stress and chill out as much as possible.  Relax your mind and find better coping mechanisms, no alcohol, thats a bladder irritant.  So is smoking and I do that but only cigars etc and I do not inhale and not every day.  Stress reduction and coping is absolutely essential to managing CP/CPPS pain.  If you lived a hardcore and edgy life before you got this its time to cut that out and mellow out or you're just going to crash and burn

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SenorJorge said:

Im actually very happy here in the US.  I may go to Europe but I have had it with SE asia.  SE asia from my experience there since the 00's is that its just a nest of criminality.  My interest in sex has declined to the point now that I don't really care if I share the bed with another woman again.  I like my reclining chair and my cats and tobaccos.  I thought about going to India but you know what its not even worth it.  I like to stay here where the MJ is legal first and foremost and you can actually buy it.  We've got a nice walmart.  I buy everything there.  Ive had it with paid women...  All of the women in my life have been little gold diggers.  Thats why I have the urology problems I do.  None of them were faithful.  All of them were extremely promiscuous if not fraudsters etc.  Anyway this is not here nor there but I will say this.  Stress in your life screws with prostatitis.  Get rid of all the stress you can.  Minimalise your stress and chill out as much as possible.  Relax your mind and find better coping mechanisms, no alcohol, thats a bladder irritant.  So is smoking and I do that but only cigars etc and I do not inhale and not every day.  Stress reduction and coping is absolutely essential to managing CP/CPPS pain.  If you lived a hardcore and edgy life before you got this its time to cut that out and mellow out or you're just going to crash and burn

George,good to hear from you,glad you are in the US,but hell its out of the frying pan ,into the fire. You never really tried for a fix to your prostate problem,flirted with the idea of india, never got there. You should have done George,for sure  100% it would have been a cure-all....spent a bit of time there in Somerset county,not much there 'cept coal mine and a 'plane crash.

As for sharing a bed with a woman George 'specially a US one,there wont be much sharing,she will have you on the floor, the size of 'em

Yes ,yes yes   drinking and smoking,cut out the booze mostly,no tobacco,bit of shagging now and again,got to say it tho George Yanks are a bit naive generally,especially with the womenfolk here. Mine (been with her for 6 years or so) could get to the hell out of it at a moments notice,not bothered ,her family too.

Somewhere to live George, Yes Europe,Spain in particular,but you are going to find it hard there for medical.    I'm 73 soon,swim most days,did 2 kilometers in half an hour just couple of years ago,now I'm chugging at just four lengths,age catches up with you George

You really should have tried India tho George,hell there's another yank here complains about his left ventricle  (heart) at 50,mines 75 and was considering surgery to get it increased.

All the best  George

• Thanks 1

I go to Europe just for holidays.  I'd never live there.  Too expensive.  I'm getting my prostate fixed here.  My copay for surgery is 60 us dollars.  Thanks oxysong.

• Like 1

Currently having a flare up, frequent urination, weak urine flow, hard to start urination. Think sneezing caused this. I got desperate, cut out the coffee with sugar and placed it with Indian Chai tea, got some chamomile tea to drink before bed. Got some vitamin D3. Self massage all around the pelvic area. I have stopped talking to co workers mostly (they are mostly annoying women anyway) I feel done with life again. Don’t want to chat to anyone anymore. Thailand trip is a month away. Have a physio therapy session booked on July 10 Just in case my symptoms are still bad. White particles in urine last week makes me think I do indeed have an infection, fungal or bacterial I’m not sure. MRI on 30 June, hope it finds something but I’m doubtful.