BANGKOK
SenorJorge

Prostatitis doctor in bangkok?

13 minutes ago, JimmyTheMook said:

Bruh this is all so horrible sounding - is your anal cavity still healthy tho?

Yeah the tests make it super uncomfortable sometimes but it survives.  I've got a lot of really big internal hemorrhoids and the pelvic floor muscles are In horrible twisted knots which I'm trying to release with the PT.  This is the most refractory case anyone has ever seen of this in dc.  If anyone will have answers, it's the Cleveland clinic.

5 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

Yeah the tests make it super uncomfortable sometimes but it survives.  I've got a lot of really big internal hemorrhoids and the pelvic floor muscles are In horrible twisted knots which I'm trying to release with the PT.  This is the most refractory case anyone has ever seen of this in dc.  If anyone will have answers, it's the Cleveland clinic.

OK - I may know somebody in Dayton.

8 hours ago, SenorJorge said:

Read about bacterial stds.  Re-infection is a major problem and usually happens in non-monogamous circumstances and partners not getting properly treated.  I knew a guy in pattaya who had gonorrhea four times and still wouldn't wear a Jimmy hat.  Crazy I tell you

Different strains of the disease, like colds and flu, he wouldn't have caught it four times from the same woman.

Lots of dis-information spread about STDs, they behave the same as all other diseases, just a bit harder to catch.

Different strains of the disease, like colds and flu, he wouldn't have caught it four times from the same woman.
Lots of dis-information spread about STDs, they behave the same as all other diseases, just a bit harder to catch.
I haven't read that before, so if you catch gonorrhea again it will be a different strain?

27 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
44 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I haven't read that before, so if you catch gonorrhea again it will be a different strain?

Unless you believe STDs behave completely differently to other diseases.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Unless you believe STDs behave completely differently to other diseases.

Viruses and bacteria behave a little different.  Hsv is totally unlike gonorrhea, for example.  Hsv SUCKS and even with a Jimmy hat you can get it.  It also causes urethritis.

14 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
14 hours ago, BritManToo said:

One does not develop immunity to gonorrhea. You can catch the same strain repeatedly.

• Like 1

I saw Dr Shoskes yesterday.   He is a leader in his field of urology and it really shows.  I was promptly diagnosed with non-bac cp cpps and sent to PT for three months for the pelvic floor. All here in cleveland at the clinic. He said after that if it's not resolved, he will look into other more invasive methods he tries to do.  I was just all around happy with the the Cleveland clinic.  

Also- were doing a new culture in a few weeks but he said that the fastidious organisms found in microgen testing is not reliable.  He said that test Is too sensitive and a waste of time.  Don't do it.  Just get a regular prostate fluid culture.  Microgen isn't even a real regular culture.