Prostatitis doctor in bangkok?

SenorJorge

19 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

As crazy as it sounds if you have bacterial prostate problems you're in the lucky category.  That's easily treatable.  I'm no longer certain I even have prostatitis.  I've been straining since 2014.  I got these infections this year.  The perineum and ano-rectal pain I have may be attributed to just internal hemherroid.  I think I will need to have some kind of surgery to "unblock" me, I'm just not sure what kind.  The main problem may not even be in my prostate it may be my urethra.  They can do something called a balloon catheter to unblock a stricture.  Not comfortable but it usually gets the job done.  I am just looking forward to seeing doctors back home.  This is not a good place to be stuck with these sort of issues.

Don’t forget your hernias you told me about, as mentioned before, they could be causing some of your problems too, plus the haemorrhoid, maybe a urethral Stricture, tight pelvic muscles etc .. can cause all kinds of problems. 

I found this blog post from a man a while ago and can relate to it a lot 

http://liveinyourbodyaligned.blogspot.com/2013/02/male-pelvic-painpelvic-floor-disorder.html?m=1

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 5/25/2019 at 4:18 PM, Bonobojt said:

Don’t forget your hernias you told me about, as mentioned before, they could be causing some of your problems too, plus the haemorrhoid, maybe a urethral Stricture, tight pelvic muscles etc .. can cause all kinds of problems. 

I found this blog post from a man a while ago and can relate to it a lot 

http://liveinyourbodyaligned.blogspot.com/2013/02/male-pelvic-painpelvic-floor-disorder.html?m=1

Well I'm going home.  Alone.  I was told my many people that we don't have a snowballs chance in he'll to get her a tourist visa since she has "no reason to come back here".  No job no family no business she's got zilch. 

I can't sleep I can't walk I can't think I can't enjoy a meal.  Everything sucks.

Well see how supportive she is after I've had to endure three or more surgeries all by myself.  I'm going to be getting into some serious grass back home which should at least glaze everything over.  I'm filing for the k3 when I get back to the USA.

I'm done with Thailand in general lads.  This was the last hurrah.  Goodbye, Siam.  I'm going to buy a house in West Virginia or rural western PA near a Wal-Mart and just call it quits.  She will just have to adjust to the all American lifestyle.

On 5/27/2019 at 9:35 AM, SenorJorge said:

Well I'm going home.  Alone.  I was told my many people that we don't have a snowballs chance in he'll to get her a tourist visa since she has "no reason to come back here".  No job no family no business she's got zilch. 

I can't sleep I can't walk I can't think I can't enjoy a meal.  Everything sucks.

Well see how supportive she is after I've had to endure three or more surgeries all by myself.  I'm going to be getting into some serious grass back home which should at least glaze everything over.  I'm filing for the k3 when I get back to the USA.

I'm done with Thailand in general lads.  This was the last hurrah.  Goodbye, Siam.  I'm going to buy a house in West Virginia or rural western PA near a Wal-Mart and just call it quits.  She will just have to adjust to the all American lifestyle.

Good luck with everything, I think I’m done and ready to call it quits too, just having a bad day. 

So that's it George,sorry to see you go.  Could always have tried India though,even if nothing done could still have a thorough examination to see root cause.   Am  minded to ask about your sex life too,if you do not mind.  I know you like a bit of humpty-dumpty, well if the girls on top pounding away that could cause all sorts of problems too,especially in pelvic region,could have tried other positions,doggy fashion for instance.

So long George,it all catches up with us in the end..death that is   so long

5 hours ago, oxysong said:

So that's it George,sorry to see you go.  Could always have tried India though,even if nothing done could still have a thorough examination to see root cause.   Am  minded to ask about your sex life too,if you do not mind.  I know you like a bit of humpty-dumpty, well if the girls on top pounding away that could cause all sorts of problems too,especially in pelvic region,could have tried other positions,doggy fashion for instance.

So long George,it all catches up with us in the end..death that is   so long

That’s how mine all started, having sex 3 times in 1 night with a Thai girl, pounding away too hard maybe

On 5/29/2019 at 12:12 PM, Bonobojt said:

That’s how mine all started, having sex 3 times in 1 night with a Thai girl, pounding away too hard maybe

She probably gave you some kind of hidden infection.  There's std here that aren't even understood in western medicine.  Brand new organisms and mutated organisms transverse their way from African and Australian human sex trafficking and get into the cess pool of bok and pats and then we get the crap.  I found out my wife was a hooker and was stealing thousands of baht from me every day and just jumped ship.  I'm getting on a plane and I don't honestly care if I ever see southeast Asia again.  I'm staying where I feel comfortable right home in the United States.  If I find out my prostate is to blame for all this I'm going to give flourqinolones a shot and if they don't work I'm getting a radical prostatectomy done.  Easy urinating no more pain whammo.  If I want to have sex again I'll just get the implant but I don't think so.  I can't stand women anymore.  The only one I love is my mother

9 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

I'm going to give flourqinolones a shot

On day 26 of my 30 day Levofloxasin 500 antibiotics now.

A little bit of Achilles tendon ache, but that's with 3.5Km walking in the morning and again in the evening.

It's gone by next morning.

Take care of yourself and get well soon SJ!

You shouldn't blame the girl, I expect you enjoyed the sex, and she's just doing what women do.

11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

On day 26 of my 30 day Levofloxasin 500 antibiotics now.

A little bit of Achilles tendon ache, but that's with 3.5Km walking in the morning and again in the evening.

It's gone by next morning.

Take care of yourself and get well soon SJ!

You shouldn't blame the girl, I expect you enjoyed the sex, and she's just doing what women do.

Well she blatantly lied and decieved me from the first day I met her.  I ignored all of the warning signs that she was a bad person because I loved her.  I can tell you that my mother, grandmother NEVER did anything like this to their husbands.  I think it's not what women do.  I think it's what golddiggers and prostitutes do.  Unfortunately that's all you and I have ever had.  I'm old now and it's time for me to throw in the towel.

12 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

Well she blatantly lied and decieved me from the first day I met her.  I ignored all of the warning signs that she was a bad person because I loved her.  I can tell you that my mother, grandmother NEVER did anything like this to their husbands.  I think it's not what women do.  I think it's what golddiggers and prostitutes do.  Unfortunately that's all you and I have ever had.  I'm old now and it's time for me to throw in the towel.

Off topic,

Different times, different rules, these days it's every woman for herself and to hell with the man that loves her.

Whatever your lady did to you was nothing compared to my 'Methodist Brit virgin schoolteacher' wife of 30 years.

By not accepting the true nature of women, no longer restrained by our society, you will set yourself up for a fall, again and again.

Back on topic,

I just scored 2x 250 (450mg) tablets of Saw Palmetto mail order from iherb for $35 delivered.

1 hour ago, SenorJorge said:

If I find out my prostate is to blame for all this I'm going to give flourqinolones a shot and if they don't work I'm getting a radical prostatectomy done.  Easy urinating no more pain whammo.  If I want to have sex again I'll just get the implant but I don't think so.  I can't stand women anymore. 

Sorry to hear that you're having to go back home SJ, but I hate to say it, it may not be that easy to cure whatever you have back in the USA!

I haven't been following the thread of late, but one thing you don't want to do is to get a radical prostatectomy unless it is absolutely necessary, and by that I mean that it is cancerous. Outside of that it is a definite no-no.

A TURP by all means, but not a prostatectomy unless it is for cancer removal.

One poster touched upon a reason why many antibiotics don't work as regards a possible prostate infection and mentioned the "blood/prostate" barrier and what he didn't mention was the fact that it is believed by many top urologists that a bacterial "biofilm" exists in the prostate and in other places in the body which effectively mean that the bacteria is protected to a great extent.

I say to a great extent because some antibiotic penetration is possible but the bacteria goes into a sort of "hide/protection" mode and that's why many of these types of afflictions appear to have been cured, only to flare up again.

I did read that piperacillin (unfortunately only available via IV) is probably the most effective antibiotic in penetrating the prostate, but that's another story altogether.

When you think about it there are only a few reasons why one should strain to empty the bladder: –

Bladder neck obstruction/scarring

neurogenic bladder (which means that the nerves which operate the emptying don't function properly)
urethral stricture
enlarged prostate (BPH)
urethral scarring.

I've attached some information for you and you might want to click on the link and read all about it, however in the meantime all the very best to you.

https://res.mdpi.com/pathogens/pathogens-05-00065/article_deploy/pathogens-05-00065-

The Role of Biofilms in Prostatitis and Urethritis in Men S. epidermidis, enterococci, and diphtheroids are found frequently in the anterior urethra of males, while E. coli, Proteus sp., and nonpathogenic Neisseria (N.) species are occasionally reported. The normal microbiota residing in the urethra must be taken into consideration in the clinical interpretation of urine cultures [57]. Uroepithelium adherent bacteria may invade the renal tissue causing pyelonephritis and chronic bacterial prostatitis. Moreover, prostatitis may be difficult to diagnose because the colonized Pathogens 2016, 5, 65 6 of 12 bacteria may not be present in prosthetic secretion or urine samples [58]. The etiology of acute bacterial prostatitis and chronic bacterial prostatitis, defined as a persistent bacterial infection of the prostate lasting more than three months, is akin to that of acute UTIs. Sexually active men younger than 35 years and older men who engage in high-risk sexual behaviors need to be tested for N. gonorrhoeae and Chlamidia trachomatis [57]. A great percentage of E. coli strains collected from patients with prostatitis exhibit the ability to develop biofilms, which may explain the difficulty in treating of infections. Acute bacterial prostatitis is most commonly caused by ascending UTI produced by E. coli, P. mirabilis, Ps. aeruginosa, Klebsiella spp., Enterococcus spp., and Serratia spp. [59]. The biofilm may develop on the epithelium, urinary calculi, prostate, and implanted foreign devices [60,61]. In the host cell, they form an intracellular bacterial community (IBC) with biofilm-like properties, firstly described in UPEC, associated with chronic cystitis and recurrent UTIs in children. The bacteria adherent to urinary epithelium develop biofilms and can invade the renal tissue causing pyelonephritis or chronic bacterial prostatitis with sterile urine culture. Macrolides (erythromycin, clarithromycin, and azithromycin) are the first-choice antibiotics having “in vitro” and “in vivo” high antibiofilm activity [62]. Clinicians should attempt to make an accurate diagnosis of UTIs, as this will be crucial in the choice of the appropriate narrow-spectrum antibiotics [63] and thus in the prevention of antibiotic resistance emergence

She probably gave you some kind of hidden infection.  There's std here that aren't even understood in western medicine.  Brand new organisms and mutated organisms transverse their way from African and Australian human sex trafficking and get into the cess pool of bok and pats and then we get the crap.  I found out my wife was a hooker and was stealing thousands of baht from me every day and just jumped ship.  I'm getting on a plane and I don't honestly care if I ever see southeast Asia again.  I'm staying where I feel comfortable right home in the United States.  If I find out my prostate is to blame for all this I'm going to give flourqinolones a shot and if they don't work I'm getting a radical prostatectomy done.  Easy urinating no more pain whammo.  If I want to have sex again I'll just get the implant but I don't think so.  I can't stand women anymore.  The only one I love is my mother

sorry to hear of your troubles....acute P causes extreme distress and can be triggered just by an uncovered BJ.

I don't know your circumstances but the more you delay the worse it gets...the treatment I mentioned

by Dr Yosh Taguchi is meant to be prolonged and protracted....no stopping. One good way of telling you've got 

acute P is a weird itch/tingling on the head of the penis....it is one of the symptoms.

good luck man!

I tried cipro a year or two ago and after 5 days I felt so rough, I couldn’t handle the side effects. So I stopped, well she was a Pattaya bar girl but I did wear a condom, but not for oral sex, maybe the condom broke, I don’t know, I do remember my semen being yellow first time ejaculating since the pelvic symptoms started, but only one time, plus doctor gave me a drug that made my urine dark orange, maybe it was that ? Anyway I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I have definitely got pelvic trauma mechanical issues related to the bike accident. It could be more than one thing going on with me, pelvic trauma problems and infection, urologist said there is no test they can do to find infection in prostate.

19 minutes ago, xylophone said:

chronic bacterial prostatitis with sterile urine culture. Macrolides (erythromycin, clarithromycin, and azithromycin) are the first-choice antibiotics having “in vitro” and “in vivo” high antibiofilm activity [62]. Clinicians should attempt to make an accurate diagnosis of UTIs, as this will be crucial in the choice of the appropriate narrow-spectrum antibiotics [63] and thus in the prevention of antibiotic resistance emergence

Just a thought ........

If the urine is sterile, how will the clinicians make an accurate diagnosis of the UTI?

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Just a thought ........

If the urine is sterile, how will the clinicians make an accurate diagnosis of the UTI?

The bacteria adherent to urinary epithelium develop biofilms and can invade the renal tissue causing pyelonephritis or chronic bacterial prostatitis with sterile urine culture.

I believe that what this actually means is that because the biofilm is doing its work in shielding the bacteria, the urine specimen shows up as being sterile.

That would seem to fit the bill, because many prostatitis sufferers are told time and time again by the urologists, that there is no bacterial infection, when indeed there could well be (and the symptoms are still there), and it's being hidden by the biofilm.

I have seen mention in some studies regarding prostatitis, that the ideal treatment would be to administer what they call "biofilm disruptors" before a particular antibiotic treatment, thereby supposedly allowing better penetration of the antibiotic. Having said that, I can't find too much on it so perhaps it's an area not that well investigated?

On 5/30/2019 at 9:43 AM, SenorJorge said:

Northern Pennsylvania,obviously joining the Amish crowd ,trotting pony and buggy with the fringe on top.  That will drive you back to Pattaya quicker than quick,gees those winters there are something else.  Anyway when your health returns I'm sure you will return,just take care of your innards especially the pelvic region. If another 'hooker' appears just take the obvious route,a copy of Karma Sutra would help in positioning,get her to touch her toes,or the all important 'leg over' position,all helps avoid grief to your pelvis.    'Walmart, somewhere close'?  do not think they sell long nosed .45s,everything but,what I always wanted.   

All the best George

Holy Sh**t, I think I might know what may be wrong with me

so i have been having flare ups due to sneezing I think, so I’ve been pissing on a glass jar in my room so I don’t have to always walk to the bathroom, when I woke up and looked at the glass jar, there was loads of white particles in the urine, I’ve had this before but didn’t notice it often, doctor said I could just be passing a stone or something

anyway, I just noticed I have white particles in my urine again today, so I went on google and found this science study on a guy who had prostatitis for 20 years, with white particles in his urine... 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6077167/

they put him on antifungal meds for 8 weeks and he got cured... 

maybe that’s what I got, I had sex with a Thai bar girl, the condom popped/broke, she had a yeast infection up there and gave it to me. 

Yeast infection of the prostate is very hard to diagnose.

I've been off the catheter for nearly 6 weeks.

Finished taking the 30 days of Levofloxacin, it didn't cure anything, but didn't harm me either.

Had to increase the dosage of Doxazocin after I stopped taking the antibiotics (coincidence or did the Levo have an anti-inflammatory effect?) 

Went to the hospital yesterday for a new supply of drugs, 225bht for doctor consultation and 175 tablets to take home. Now I'm not 'urgent' I got to sit around for nearly five hours.

So far, so good.

How about an update from you SenorJorge?

Im back home in the United States.  I have appointments with two different urologists.

Retrograde urethrogram and cystoscopy.  MRI of the bladder. Updated ultrasound of the prostate.

If it doesnt work out with these guys I'm off to Cleveland.

I can't go back to Thailand because I found out my wife is a complete conartist, and a clever one, at that.  I have no desire to ever see the country again.  If I go anywhere it will be to Europe.  If anyone wants to talk to me about my conartist 'wife' you will need to message me because I guess I'm not allowed to talk about it on this forum.  ????

Oh, I totally forgot.  I saw one urologist here and my urine popped for mycoplasma and ureaplasma AGAIN.  Now the zithromax and doxycycline clearned them out of my system here.  I completed my course of antibiotics.  My wife and I were separated a few months ago, when I originally tested positive for these STDs.  So after I tested positive, I sent her to the pharmacy to complete a two week course of the same antibiotics.  I saw her take them on cam.  When I went back to Thailand, after we both supposedly finished our antibiotic courses, she apparently re-infected me.  Which means that she must have been shagging some guy on the side while I was gone from thailand and he reinfected her.  STD pingpong.  So yeah.  I totally hate thailand and totally hate women now.  Marijuana is so much better than any of that.  I'm over it

On 6/8/2019 at 4:45 AM, Bonobojt said:

Has anyone ever thought of trying antifungal pills? Apparently fungal/yeast infection is another cause of Prostatitis 

Vantin is usually perscribed if a fungal infection of the prostate is considered.

I think they should be able to to detect fungus with a prostate fluid culture.

On 5/31/2019 at 5:39 AM, oxysong said:

Northern Pennsylvania,obviously joining the Amish crowd ,trotting pony and buggy with the fringe on top.  That will drive you back to Pattaya quicker than quick,gees those winters there are something else.  Anyway when your health returns I'm sure you will return,just take care of your innards especially the pelvic region. If another 'hooker' appears just take the obvious route,a copy of Karma Sutra would help in positioning,get her to touch her toes,or the all important 'leg over' position,all helps avoid grief to your pelvis.    'Walmart, somewhere close'?  do not think they sell long nosed .45s,everything but,what I always wanted.   

All the best George

Im actually very happy here in the US.  I may go to Europe but I have had it with SE asia.  SE asia from my experience there since the 00's is that its just a nest of criminality.  My interest in sex has declined to the point now that I don't really care if I share the bed with another woman again.  I like my reclining chair and my cats and tobaccos.  I thought about going to India but you know what its not even worth it.  I like to stay here where the MJ is legal first and foremost and you can actually buy it.  We've got a nice walmart.  I buy everything there.  Ive had it with paid women...  All of the women in my life have been little gold diggers.  Thats why I have the urology problems I do.  None of them were faithful.  All of them were extremely promiscuous if not fraudsters etc.  Anyway this is not here nor there but I will say this.  Stress in your life screws with prostatitis.  Get rid of all the stress you can.  Minimalise your stress and chill out as much as possible.  Relax your mind and find better coping mechanisms, no alcohol, thats a bladder irritant.  So is smoking and I do that but only cigars etc and I do not inhale and not every day.  Stress reduction and coping is absolutely essential to managing CP/CPPS pain.  If you lived a hardcore and edgy life before you got this its time to cut that out and mellow out or you're just going to crash and burn

2 hours ago, SenorJorge said:

Im actually very happy here in the US.  I may go to Europe but I have had it with SE asia.  SE asia from my experience there since the 00's is that its just a nest of criminality.  My interest in sex has declined to the point now that I don't really care if I share the bed with another woman again.  I like my reclining chair and my cats and tobaccos.  I thought about going to India but you know what its not even worth it.  I like to stay here where the MJ is legal first and foremost and you can actually buy it.  We've got a nice walmart.  I buy everything there.  Ive had it with paid women...  All of the women in my life have been little gold diggers.  Thats why I have the urology problems I do.  None of them were faithful.  All of them were extremely promiscuous if not fraudsters etc.  Anyway this is not here nor there but I will say this.  Stress in your life screws with prostatitis.  Get rid of all the stress you can.  Minimalise your stress and chill out as much as possible.  Relax your mind and find better coping mechanisms, no alcohol, thats a bladder irritant.  So is smoking and I do that but only cigars etc and I do not inhale and not every day.  Stress reduction and coping is absolutely essential to managing CP/CPPS pain.  If you lived a hardcore and edgy life before you got this its time to cut that out and mellow out or you're just going to crash and burn

George,good to hear from you,glad you are in the US,but hell its out of the frying pan ,into the fire. You never really tried for a fix to your prostate problem,flirted with the idea of india, never got there. You should have done George,for sure  100% it would have been a cure-all....spent a bit of time there in Somerset county,not much there 'cept coal mine and a 'plane crash.

As for sharing a bed with a woman George 'specially a US one,there wont be much sharing,she will have you on the floor, the size of 'em

Yes ,yes yes   drinking and smoking,cut out the booze mostly,no tobacco,bit of shagging now and again,got to say it tho George Yanks are a bit naive generally,especially with the womenfolk here. Mine (been with her for 6 years or so) could get to the hell out of it at a moments notice,not bothered ,her family too.

Somewhere to live George, Yes Europe,Spain in particular,but you are going to find it hard there for medical.    I'm 73 soon,swim most days,did 2 kilometers in half an hour just couple of years ago,now I'm chugging at just four lengths,age catches up with you George

You really should have tried India tho George,hell there's another yank here complains about his left ventricle  (heart) at 50,mines 75 and was considering surgery to get it increased.

All the best  George

Currently having a flare up, frequent urination, weak urine flow, hard to start urination. Think sneezing caused this. I got desperate, cut out the coffee with sugar and placed it with Indian Chai tea, got some chamomile tea to drink before bed. Got some vitamin D3. Self massage all around the pelvic area. I have stopped talking to co workers mostly (they are mostly annoying women anyway) I feel done with life again. Don’t want to chat to anyone anymore. Thailand trip is a month away. Have a physio therapy session booked on July 10 Just in case my symptoms are still bad. White particles in urine last week makes me think I do indeed have an infection, fungal or bacterial I’m not sure. MRI on 30 June, hope it finds something but I’m doubtful. 

• 1 month later...

I thought I'd revamp this thread to provide some updates on my own situation

I am being transferred to the Cleveland Clinic.  My first appointment is next month.  I will be getting a room there.

Since I've been here I've had:

Pelvic ultrasound

Uroflow testing

Transrectal ultasound of the prostate

An updated cystoscopy (second one)

Culture of prostate fluid

Perscribed:

Gabapentin (had to go off because it made all of my genitals COMPLETELY numb but didn't help the bladder pain - also made me impotent.  Works for many, helped a bit with the penis pain, but not for me.  Sorry).

Baclofen - 10 mg 3x a day.  Now this actually helps with those pelvic floor spasms.

30 days worth of erythromycin

30 days worth of macrobid

More physical therapy

In my culture they found ureaplasma parvum, enterocccus faecalis, Gardnerella vaginalis.

I've taken a month's worth of the new antibiotics and don't feel much improvement - but apparently my system doesnt have that bacterias in it anymore.  Theyre going to do an updated prostate fluid culture in Cleveland after 2 and 4 weeks off antibiotics.  The prostate has not grown, the urine is still sterile, but they found a calcification in the prostate which I think was about 4mm in size.  The doc says it doesnt look like its pressing on anything - in fact he couldn't find an obstruction anywhere.  The doc says that my urine flow issues seem to be nerve related.

Lots of things to be done in Cleveland, including:

More physical therapy

Updated cultures

Possibly some botox injections into my pelvic floor and urethral sphincter

Possibly an interstim device implanted into my spine to see if that helps with the voiding issues

This shit is hell.  But at least I am here in America where they can do something about it.

On 6/12/2019 at 3:45 AM, SenorJorge said:

Which means that she must have been shagging some guy on the side while I was gone from thailand and he reinfected her.

Not sure it works that way.

Most diseases (bacterial and viral) once you've had it and recovered, you get immunity.

Otherwise colds and flu and chickenpox would rotate nonstop around families.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Not sure it works that way.

Most diseases (bacterial and viral) once you've had it and recovered, you get immunity.

Otherwise colds and flu and chickenpox would rotate nonstop around families.

Read about bacterial stds.  Re-infection is a major problem and usually happens in non-monogamous circumstances and partners not getting properly treated.  I knew a guy in pattaya who had gonorrhea four times and still wouldn't wear a Jimmy hat.  Crazy I tell you

On 6/12/2019 at 3:45 AM, SenorJorge said:

Im back home in the United States.  I have appointments with two different urologists.

Retrograde urethrogram and cystoscopy.  MRI of the bladder. Updated ultrasound of the prostate.

If it doesnt work out with these guys I'm off to Cleveland.

I can't go back to Thailand because I found out my wife is a complete conartist, and a clever one, at that.  I have no desire to ever see the country again.  If I go anywhere it will be to Europe.  If anyone wants to talk to me about my conartist 'wife' you will need to message me because I guess I'm not allowed to talk about it on this forum.  ????

Oh, I totally forgot.  I saw one urologist here and my urine popped for mycoplasma and ureaplasma AGAIN.  Now the zithromax and doxycycline clearned them out of my system here.  I completed my course of antibiotics.  My wife and I were separated a few months ago, when I originally tested positive for these STDs.  So after I tested positive, I sent her to the pharmacy to complete a two week course of the same antibiotics.  I saw her take them on cam.  When I went back to Thailand, after we both supposedly finished our antibiotic courses, she apparently re-infected me.  Which means that she must have been shagging some guy on the side while I was gone from thailand and he reinfected her.  STD pingpong.  So yeah.  I totally hate thailand and totally hate women now.  Marijuana is so much better than any of that.  I'm over it

Bruh this is all so horrible sounding - is your anal cavity still healthy tho?

3 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Just curious, Jorge - was this all covered by Medicare? Or do you have other insurance?

I have tricare.  That's one positive to say about all this.  If I was on my own, there would be no solution, if there is one out there to be had.

Archived