Jump to content
BANGKOK 24 July 2019 14:26
SenorJorge

Prostatitis doctor in bangkok?

Recommended Posts

Make sure you rule out hernias in the pelvic region, they can cause all kinds of problems in the pelvic area 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bonobojt said:

Make sure you rule out hernias in the pelvic region, they can cause all kinds of problems in the pelvic area 

I have two huge hernias that were caused by straining due to cp cpps.   But the persistent urethritis is something else.  I'm getting my wife tested for trich next week.  That can be hard to detect as well, though.  I just got the first letter required for emergency travel to the usa.  We get the next one next week.  Then we book the emergency appointment at the embassy.  The doctor is ready in India to assist with my indian visa if this doesn't go through.  Still bedridden.  Still a mess.  Hoping to see Shoskes but we'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2019 at 4:09 PM, JHolmesJr said:

Chronic postatitis can be described as a smouldering haystack. It can flare up

even when the fire appears to out.

 

Treatment must be long and prolonged...intensive for the first 4 months....and then 

a lighter regimen for the next 6 to 12 months. This wreaks a bit of havoc inside the gut

so must be supplemented by good probiotics. And discipline in terms of diet is key.

No alcohol, coffee, spicy stuff for sure....lots of water, natural cranberry and pumpkin

seeds. 

 

The current regimen should be Bactrim (trimethoprim sulfamethoxazole) 800mg twice a day

for two weeks. Followed by twice a day Ofloxacin 400mg, for two weeks. Repeat this cycle three

more times.

 

Then, if it hasn't gone completely, you need maintenance for 6-12 months.

I assume this regimen is for bacterial prostatitis confirmed by a positive urine test? It would seem overkill for non-bacterial prostatitis. I know there is an anti-inflammatory effect that some antibiotics seem to have (like Levofloxacin), but I have not heard of Bactrim being used for its ant-inflammatory effects.

 

Is this a regimen prescribed to you by a urologist or your own course of treatment?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SenorJorge said:

I have two huge hernias that were caused by straining due to cp cpps.   But the persistent urethritis is something else.  I'm getting my wife tested for trich next week.  That can be hard to detect as well, though.  I just got the first letter required for emergency travel to the usa.  We get the next one next week.  Then we book the emergency appointment at the embassy.  The doctor is ready in India to assist with my indian visa if this doesn't go through.  Still bedridden.  Still a mess.  Hoping to see Shoskes but we'll see.

So your getting surgery to fix the hernias right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

So your getting surgery to fix the hernias right? 

That can be problematic in people with cp/cpps.  I'm going to wait to talk to my urologist about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, SenorJorge said:

I have two huge hernias that were caused by straining due to cp cpps.   But the persistent urethritis is something else.  I'm getting my wife tested for trich next week.  That can be hard to detect as well, though.  I just got the first letter required for emergency travel to the usa.  We get the next one next week.  Then we book the emergency appointment at the embassy.  The doctor is ready in India to assist with my indian visa if this doesn't go through.  Still bedridden.  Still a mess.  Hoping to see Shoskes but we'll see.

All the doctor in India can do for you concerning a visa is acquiring a medical visa,hardly need one of those,tourist visa would be OK,6 month/2 visits,....medical visas are more expensive,but they last longer,is it 2 years?

 Methinks this is no emergency,you have had this planned for some time,....which hospital George? can view the doctor/hospital with Facebook and google with any pluses or minuses    unlike Thailand very secretive regime

  George,that blockage you keep referring to may well be at the end of your cock,suggested before local govt. hospital could fix it quickly   sub meatal stenosis   in fact a cotton wool bud dipped in iodine  would probably do

Edited by oxysong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, oxysong said:

All the doctor in India can do for you concerning a visa is acquiring a medical visa,hardly need one of those,tourist visa would be OK,6 month/2 visits,....medical visas are more expensive,but they last longer,is it 2 years?

 Methinks this is no emergency,you have had this planned for some time,....which hospital George? can view the doctor/hospital with Facebook and google with any pluses or minuses    unlike Thailand very secretive regime

  George,that blockage you keep referring to may well be at the end of your cock,suggested before local govt. hospital could fix it quickly   sub meatal stenosis   in fact a cotton wool bud dipped in iodine  would probably do

No I was fine last month.  Some straining but ok.  I got on a plane to come back to thailand and everything went to hell.  It's getting worse every day.  Nobody in thailand can do a damn thing about it.  Saw the top prostate doc in bangkok.  Requirements for emergency travel to the us:  letters from two docs, one in thailand one in the usa.  Eligible for visitors visa.  Condition not able to be treated in thailand.  Require physical and emotional support from thai wife.  I have all that.  I do have an urgent need to  be seen by competent medical professionals where I have health insurance.  I can't get out of bed.  If the people at the embassy aren't cooperative then we will go to india.  I hope I won't have to do that though because my insurance isn't too good over there and I need medical help with this NOW.  Also.. As has been noted before, unrest is soon to hit the fan in delhi.  

Edited by SenorJorge
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

Some straining but ok.  I got on a plane to come back to thailand and everything went to hell.

Funny but my complete blockage happened the day I landed in Thailand (only 2x 70 minute flights).

Maybe the pressure changes aggravate the condition.

Edited by BritManToo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
All the doctor in India can do for you concerning a visa is acquiring a medical visa,hardly need one of those,tourist visa would be OK,6 month/2 visits,....medical visas are more expensive,but they last longer,is it 2 years?
 Methinks this is no emergency,you have had this planned for some time,....which hospital George? can view the doctor/hospital with Facebook and google with any pluses or minuses    unlike Thailand very secretive regime
  George,that blockage you keep referring to may well be at the end of your cock,suggested before local govt. hospital could fix it quickly   sub meatal stenosis   in fact a cotton wool bud dipped in iodine  would probably do
Did you look into Kolcata? 2ish hours from Bangkok. Someone recommended it before. Goa is a lot further
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SenorJorge said:

That can be problematic in people with cp/cpps.  I'm going to wait to talk to my urologist about that.

Or maybe the hernia is causing your cp/cpps or causing some of the problems and if you fix it your symptoms will improve?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Air cabin pressure absolutely messes with your prostate.  My advice is to stay the hell out of the bathroom on the plane because you'll never empty fully.  I'm going to stay on my sleeping meds the whole way over and only use the toilet two to three times on each flight.  Eight hour flight to Beijing and 16 hours or something to the usa.  Crazy.  I think I was in the toilet probably 40 times last time

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SenorJorge said:

No I was fine last month.  Some straining but ok.  I got on a plane to come back to thailand and everything went to hell.  It's getting worse every day.  Nobody in thailand can do a damn thing about it.  Saw the top prostate doc in bangkok.  Requirements for emergency travel to the us:  letters from two docs, one in thailand one in the usa.  Eligible for visitors visa.  Condition not able to be treated in thailand.  Require physical and emotional support from thai wife.  I have all that.  I do have an urgent need to  be seen by competent medical professionals where I have health insurance.  I can't get out of bed.  If the people at the embassy aren't cooperative then we will go to india.  I hope I won't have to do that though because my insurance isn't too good over there and I need medical help with this NOW.  Also.. As has been noted before, unrest is soon to hit the fan in delhi.  

I would not let the 'unrest' put you off,it will be very localised, if at all, Think the medical visa will allow a visitor too,at the end of the day George you need to get on the 'plane,just two hours away from the best medical treatment the world can produce      , book the best seats on it,its in your mind George,its all easy-peasy   and its far far cheaper than anywhere else...Thailand would not even be in the reckoning

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, oxysong said:

All the doctor in India can do for you concerning a visa is acquiring a medical visa,hardly need one of those,tourist visa would be OK,6 month/2 visits,....medical visas are more expensive,but they last longer,is it 2 years?

 Methinks this is no emergency,you have had this planned for some time,....which hospital George? can view the doctor/hospital with Facebook and google with any pluses or minuses    unlike Thailand very secretive regime

  George,that blockage you keep referring to may well be at the end of your cock,suggested before local govt. hospital could fix it quickly   sub meatal stenosis   in fact a cotton wool bud dipped in iodine  would probably do

Come on......that's silly. You can learn all about your surgeon before agreeing to their services.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, elektrified said:

Come on......that's silly. You can learn all about your surgeon before agreeing to their services.

From Sheryl no less, if you have a source,please reveal   Get locked up in Thailand for bad reviews  and there has been more than a few(hundred) in the past few years

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Id just be careful about anything you say on the Internet regarding anything in thailand (or India).

 

It's scary enough to post things online about anything in america.. Which is supposedly totally free speech.  I've had things come back to bite me more than once.  And what I said wasn't even offensive, just critical.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...