Jump to content
BANGKOK 19 August 2019 16:58
SenorJorge

Prostatitis doctor in bangkok?

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

As crazy as it sounds if you have bacterial prostate problems you're in the lucky category.  That's easily treatable.  I'm no longer certain I even have prostatitis.  I've been straining since 2014.  I got these infections this year.  The perineum and ano-rectal pain I have may be attributed to just internal hemherroid.  I think I will need to have some kind of surgery to "unblock" me, I'm just not sure what kind.  The main problem may not even be in my prostate it may be my urethra.  They can do something called a balloon catheter to unblock a stricture.  Not comfortable but it usually gets the job done.  I am just looking forward to seeing doctors back home.  This is not a good place to be stuck with these sort of issues.

Don’t forget your hernias you told me about, as mentioned before, they could be causing some of your problems too, plus the haemorrhoid, maybe a urethral Stricture, tight pelvic muscles etc .. can cause all kinds of problems. 

 

I found this blog post from a man a while ago and can relate to it a lot 

http://liveinyourbodyaligned.blogspot.com/2013/02/male-pelvic-painpelvic-floor-disorder.html?m=1

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/25/2019 at 4:18 PM, Bonobojt said:

Don’t forget your hernias you told me about, as mentioned before, they could be causing some of your problems too, plus the haemorrhoid, maybe a urethral Stricture, tight pelvic muscles etc .. can cause all kinds of problems. 

 

I found this blog post from a man a while ago and can relate to it a lot 

http://liveinyourbodyaligned.blogspot.com/2013/02/male-pelvic-painpelvic-floor-disorder.html?m=1

 

 

 

Well I'm going home.  Alone.  I was told my many people that we don't have a snowballs chance in he'll to get her a tourist visa since she has "no reason to come back here".  No job no family no business she's got zilch. 

 

I can't sleep I can't walk I can't think I can't enjoy a meal.  Everything sucks.

 

Well see how supportive she is after I've had to endure three or more surgeries all by myself.  I'm going to be getting into some serious grass back home which should at least glaze everything over.  I'm filing for the k3 when I get back to the USA.

 

I'm done with Thailand in general lads.  This was the last hurrah.  Goodbye, Siam.  I'm going to buy a house in West Virginia or rural western PA near a Wal-Mart and just call it quits.  She will just have to adjust to the all American lifestyle.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2019 at 9:35 AM, SenorJorge said:

 

 

Well I'm going home.  Alone.  I was told my many people that we don't have a snowballs chance in he'll to get her a tourist visa since she has "no reason to come back here".  No job no family no business she's got zilch. 

 

I can't sleep I can't walk I can't think I can't enjoy a meal.  Everything sucks.

 

Well see how supportive she is after I've had to endure three or more surgeries all by myself.  I'm going to be getting into some serious grass back home which should at least glaze everything over.  I'm filing for the k3 when I get back to the USA.

 

I'm done with Thailand in general lads.  This was the last hurrah.  Goodbye, Siam.  I'm going to buy a house in West Virginia or rural western PA near a Wal-Mart and just call it quits.  She will just have to adjust to the all American lifestyle.

Good luck with everything, I think I’m done and ready to call it quits too, just having a bad day. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So that's it George,sorry to see you go.  Could always have tried India though,even if nothing done could still have a thorough examination to see root cause.   Am  minded to ask about your sex life too,if you do not mind.  I know you like a bit of humpty-dumpty, well if the girls on top pounding away that could cause all sorts of problems too,especially in pelvic region,could have tried other positions,doggy fashion for instance.

     So long George,it all catches up with us in the end..death that is   so long

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, oxysong said:

So that's it George,sorry to see you go.  Could always have tried India though,even if nothing done could still have a thorough examination to see root cause.   Am  minded to ask about your sex life too,if you do not mind.  I know you like a bit of humpty-dumpty, well if the girls on top pounding away that could cause all sorts of problems too,especially in pelvic region,could have tried other positions,doggy fashion for instance.

     So long George,it all catches up with us in the end..death that is   so long

 

That’s how mine all started, having sex 3 times in 1 night with a Thai girl, pounding away too hard maybe

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

I'm going to give flourqinolones a shot

On day 26 of my 30 day Levofloxasin 500 antibiotics now.

A little bit of Achilles tendon ache, but that's with 3.5Km walking in the morning and again in the evening.

It's gone by next morning.

 

Take care of yourself and get well soon SJ!

You shouldn't blame the girl, I expect you enjoyed the sex, and she's just doing what women do.

Edited by BritManToo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

On day 26 of my 30 day Levofloxasin 500 antibiotics now.

A little bit of Achilles tendon ache, but that's with 3.5Km walking in the morning and again in the evening.

It's gone by next morning.

 

Take care of yourself and get well soon SJ!

You shouldn't blame the girl, I expect you enjoyed the sex, and she's just doing what women do.

Well she blatantly lied and decieved me from the first day I met her.  I ignored all of the warning signs that she was a bad person because I loved her.  I can tell you that my mother, grandmother NEVER did anything like this to their husbands.  I think it's not what women do.  I think it's what golddiggers and prostitutes do.  Unfortunately that's all you and I have ever had.  I'm old now and it's time for me to throw in the towel.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, SenorJorge said:

Well she blatantly lied and decieved me from the first day I met her.  I ignored all of the warning signs that she was a bad person because I loved her.  I can tell you that my mother, grandmother NEVER did anything like this to their husbands.  I think it's not what women do.  I think it's what golddiggers and prostitutes do.  Unfortunately that's all you and I have ever had.  I'm old now and it's time for me to throw in the towel.

Off topic,

Different times, different rules, these days it's every woman for herself and to hell with the man that loves her.

Whatever your lady did to you was nothing compared to my 'Methodist Brit virgin schoolteacher' wife of 30 years.

By not accepting the true nature of women, no longer restrained by our society, you will set yourself up for a fall, again and again.

 

Back on topic,

I just scored 2x 250 (450mg) tablets of Saw Palmetto mail order from iherb for $35 delivered.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SenorJorge said:

If I find out my prostate is to blame for all this I'm going to give flourqinolones a shot and if they don't work I'm getting a radical prostatectomy done.  Easy urinating no more pain whammo.  If I want to have sex again I'll just get the implant but I don't think so.  I can't stand women anymore. 

Sorry to hear that you're having to go back home SJ, but I hate to say it, it may not be that easy to cure whatever you have back in the USA!

 

I haven't been following the thread of late, but one thing you don't want to do is to get a radical prostatectomy unless it is absolutely necessary, and by that I mean that it is cancerous. Outside of that it is a definite no-no.

 

A TURP by all means, but not a prostatectomy unless it is for cancer removal.

 

One poster touched upon a reason why many antibiotics don't work as regards a possible prostate infection and mentioned the "blood/prostate" barrier and what he didn't mention was the fact that it is believed by many top urologists that a bacterial "biofilm" exists in the prostate and in other places in the body which effectively mean that the bacteria is protected to a great extent.

 

I say to a great extent because some antibiotic penetration is possible but the bacteria goes into a sort of "hide/protection" mode and that's why many of these types of afflictions appear to have been cured, only to flare up again.

 

I did read that piperacillin (unfortunately only available via IV) is probably the most effective antibiotic in penetrating the prostate, but that's another story altogether.

 

When you think about it there are only a few reasons why one should strain to empty the bladder: –

 

Bladder neck obstruction/scarring

neurogenic bladder (which means that the nerves which operate the emptying don't function properly)
urethral stricture
enlarged prostate (BPH)
urethral scarring.

 

I've attached some information for you and you might want to click on the link and read all about it, however in the meantime all the very best to you.

 

https://res.mdpi.com/pathogens/pathogens-05-00065/article_deploy/pathogens-05-00065-


The Role of Biofilms in Prostatitis and Urethritis in Men S. epidermidis, enterococci, and diphtheroids are found frequently in the anterior urethra of males, while E. coli, Proteus sp., and nonpathogenic Neisseria (N.) species are occasionally reported. The normal microbiota residing in the urethra must be taken into consideration in the clinical interpretation of urine cultures [57]. Uroepithelium adherent bacteria may invade the renal tissue causing pyelonephritis and chronic bacterial prostatitis. Moreover, prostatitis may be difficult to diagnose because the colonized Pathogens 2016, 5, 65 6 of 12 bacteria may not be present in prosthetic secretion or urine samples [58]. The etiology of acute bacterial prostatitis and chronic bacterial prostatitis, defined as a persistent bacterial infection of the prostate lasting more than three months, is akin to that of acute UTIs. Sexually active men younger than 35 years and older men who engage in high-risk sexual behaviors need to be tested for N. gonorrhoeae and Chlamidia trachomatis [57]. A great percentage of E. coli strains collected from patients with prostatitis exhibit the ability to develop biofilms, which may explain the difficulty in treating of infections. Acute bacterial prostatitis is most commonly caused by ascending UTI produced by E. coli, P. mirabilis, Ps. aeruginosa, Klebsiella spp., Enterococcus spp., and Serratia spp. [59]. The biofilm may develop on the epithelium, urinary calculi, prostate, and implanted foreign devices [60,61]. In the host cell, they form an intracellular bacterial community (IBC) with biofilm-like properties, firstly described in UPEC, associated with chronic cystitis and recurrent UTIs in children. The bacteria adherent to urinary epithelium develop biofilms and can invade the renal tissue causing pyelonephritis or chronic bacterial prostatitis with sterile urine culture. Macrolides (erythromycin, clarithromycin, and azithromycin) are the first-choice antibiotics having “in vitro” and “in vivo” high antibiofilm activity [62]. Clinicians should attempt to make an accurate diagnosis of UTIs, as this will be crucial in the choice of the appropriate narrow-spectrum antibiotics [63] and thus in the prevention of antibiotic resistance emergence
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SenorJorge said:

She probably gave you some kind of hidden infection.  There's std here that aren't even understood in western medicine.  Brand new organisms and mutated organisms transverse their way from African and Australian human sex trafficking and get into the cess pool of bok and pats and then we get the crap.  I found out my wife was a hooker and was stealing thousands of baht from me every day and just jumped ship.  I'm getting on a plane and I don't honestly care if I ever see southeast Asia again.  I'm staying where I feel comfortable right home in the United States.  If I find out my prostate is to blame for all this I'm going to give flourqinolones a shot and if they don't work I'm getting a radical prostatectomy done.  Easy urinating no more pain whammo.  If I want to have sex again I'll just get the implant but I don't think so.  I can't stand women anymore.  The only one I love is my mother

 

sorry to hear of your troubles....acute P causes extreme distress and can be triggered just by an uncovered BJ.

 

I don't know your circumstances but the more you delay the worse it gets...the treatment I mentioned

by Dr Yosh Taguchi is meant to be prolonged and protracted....no stopping. One good way of telling you've got 

acute P is a weird itch/tingling on the head of the penis....it is one of the symptoms.

 

good luck man!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SenorJorge said:

She probably gave you some kind of hidden infection.  There's std here that aren't even understood in western medicine.  Brand new organisms and mutated organisms transverse their way from African and Australian human sex trafficking and get into the cess pool of bok and pats and then we get the crap.  I found out my wife was a hooker and was stealing thousands of baht from me every day and just jumped ship.  I'm getting on a plane and I don't honestly care if I ever see southeast Asia again.  I'm staying where I feel comfortable right home in the United States.  If I find out my prostate is to blame for all this I'm going to give flourqinolones a shot and if they don't work I'm getting a radical prostatectomy done.  Easy urinating no more pain whammo.  If I want to have sex again I'll just get the implant but I don't think so.  I can't stand women anymore.  The only one I love is my mother

I tried cipro a year or two ago and after 5 days I felt so rough, I couldn’t handle the side effects. So I stopped, well she was a Pattaya bar girl but I did wear a condom, but not for oral sex, maybe the condom broke, I don’t know, I do remember my semen being yellow first time ejaculating since the pelvic symptoms started, but only one time, plus doctor gave me a drug that made my urine dark orange, maybe it was that ? Anyway I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I have definitely got pelvic trauma mechanical issues related to the bike accident. It could be more than one thing going on with me, pelvic trauma problems and infection, urologist said there is no test they can do to find infection in prostate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, xylophone said:

chronic bacterial prostatitis with sterile urine culture. Macrolides (erythromycin, clarithromycin, and azithromycin) are the first-choice antibiotics having “in vitro” and “in vivo” high antibiofilm activity [62]. Clinicians should attempt to make an accurate diagnosis of UTIs, as this will be crucial in the choice of the appropriate narrow-spectrum antibiotics [63] and thus in the prevention of antibiotic resistance emergence

Just a thought ........

If the urine is sterile, how will the clinicians make an accurate diagnosis of the UTI?

Edited by BritManToo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Just a thought ........

If the urine is sterile, how will the clinicians make an accurate diagnosis of the UTI?

The bacteria adherent to urinary epithelium develop biofilms and can invade the renal tissue causing pyelonephritis or chronic bacterial prostatitis with sterile urine culture.

 

I believe that what this actually means is that because the biofilm is doing its work in shielding the bacteria, the urine specimen shows up as being sterile.

 

That would seem to fit the bill, because many prostatitis sufferers are told time and time again by the urologists, that there is no bacterial infection, when indeed there could well be (and the symptoms are still there), and it's being hidden by the biofilm.

 

I have seen mention in some studies regarding prostatitis, that the ideal treatment would be to administer what they call "biofilm disruptors" before a particular antibiotic treatment, thereby supposedly allowing better penetration of the antibiotic. Having said that, I can't find too much on it so perhaps it's an area not that well investigated?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2019 at 9:43 AM, SenorJorge said:

She probably gave you some kind of hidden infection.  There's std here that aren't even understood in western medicine.  Brand new organisms and mutated organisms transverse their way from African and Australian human sex trafficking and get into the cess pool of bok and pats and then we get the crap.  I found out my wife was a hooker and was stealing thousands of baht from me every day and just jumped ship.  I'm getting on a plane and I don't honestly care if I ever see southeast Asia again.  I'm staying where I feel comfortable right home in the United States.  If I find out my prostate is to blame for all this I'm going to give flourqinolones a shot and if they don't work I'm getting a radical prostatectomy done.  Easy urinating no more pain whammo.  If I want to have sex again I'll just get the implant but I don't think so.  I can't stand women anymore.  The only one I love is my mother

Northern Pennsylvania,obviously joining the Amish crowd ,trotting pony and buggy with the fringe on top.  That will drive you back to Pattaya quicker than quick,gees those winters there are something else.  Anyway when your health returns I'm sure you will return,just take care of your innards especially the pelvic region. If another 'hooker' appears just take the obvious route,a copy of Karma Sutra would help in positioning,get her to touch her toes,or the all important 'leg over' position,all helps avoid grief to your pelvis.    'Walmart, somewhere close'?  do not think they sell long nosed .45s,everything but,what I always wanted.   

   All the best George

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...