Family in shock after Thai masseuse killed over money dispute

webfact

3 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Unusual that no ages were mentioned.

Very sad, most lightly a "dream come true" when she got the opportunity to go to Europe to improve her family's and her own circumstances in life.

The family doesn't have the money to "fly the head back" for a funeral (as that's all that's been found).

yet the daughter had amassed 10,000 euros to chip-in to a massage business?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

The family doesn't have the money to "fly the head back" for a funeral (as that's all that's been found).

Perhaps that's why they don't have any money left?

Ever occur to you that sometimes Thai people go into debt to get overseas jobs or start a business?

36 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Perhaps the daughter never got hold of her €10,000, and it is the hands of her former partner and the partners husband.

4 hours ago, fullcave said:

Hmm  How does a Pakistani get Thai nationality? 

A fair proportion of the successful applicants for Thai nationality are South Asian. It is something of a regional endeavour to have a diaspora in every other country in the world and many people earn their living coaching and assisting others through the naturalisation process in respective countries.

4 hours ago, neeray said:

Not always true. I know a Thai National in Canada who gives Thai massage, owns her own shop and is as upstanding as they come. Doesn't refer to herself as masseuse (therapist I think) but that is just semantics.

mmmmm!  Upstanding known as a "knee jerker" mostly used in dark alleys.

11 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

If he helped dispose of the body, he WAS involved! 

Typcial idiotic response that would work in Thailand but not anywhere where actual adults run the society. 

Next, she'll be asking why she can't avoid punishment because, well, something or someone made her angry. Or, maybe she'll be forced to ask the Portuguese if they who her father is. 

11 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

"The suspect, however, insisted that her husband was not involved in the murder but only helped her dispose of the body."

"Typcial idiotic response" from yourself if you can't realise that someone who commits a murder will (should?) get a harsher sentence than someone helping to dispose of the body! (However, I personally feel that cutting a body up into pieces and then disposing of them is just as bad and gruesome a crime as the actual murder itself, but I don't make the laws)

P.S. Reminded me of "The Cleaner" in "Pulp Fiction" image.jpeg.6a9c440c9cf4986bdb9b95509f97eb88.jpeg

24 minutes ago, justin case said:

so pakistani gets thai nationality and we living, working, with family, we have to do the yearly begging tour ?????????

Get off your backside and apply, instead of complaining about others. It is not rocket science and not that difficult. 

3 hours ago, Thomas Lodi said:

They're very easy to purchase. However, they cost about 500,000 baht. So it's odd that someone that has the money to afford to buy Thai citizenship would be squabbling over such a meager amount of money: 357,000 baht. Jesus, what crumbs these people are fighting and killing each other over. Thailand is the least competitive country I've ever lived in which makes it the easiest place to make money that I've ever lived in. And I don't have Thai citizenship. You have 10 million wealthy Chinese tourists that are dropping $50k USD on stem cell ( per treatment ). And that's just the Chinese. The Saudis like to spend even more in Thailand. If you don't know how to make money from the very amazing dynamic that is in Thailand ( a super cheap country with absurdly rich tourists ) ... then I'm not sure what to say. People just give you buckets of money in this country for being white, it's crazy.

We know a business man been here over 30 years did a lot for charity, had photos of him with the late ruler. Went through the whole process and then they wanted 500k for the passport, he told them no. They came back a few months later and said he could still have it but the price had gone up a lot. They really do think they are something special, God knows why.

5 minutes ago, GarryP said:

Get off your backside and apply, instead of complaining about others. It is not rocket science and not that difficult. 

Impossible if retired or not been working for three years and yes it can be difficult.

56 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Impossible if retired or not been working for three years and yes it can be difficult.

True, but the poster I was responding to said he was married and working here. I assumed he meant he lived and worked here and is married to a Thai. 

6 hours ago, milesinnz said:

"from Pakistan but has already got Thai nationality" - I thought getting Thai nationality was virtually impossible ?

Certainly not. There are any number of threads on here giving information about how to acquire Thai nationality and various contributions from people who already have achieved that aim.

8 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

Masseuse. Nice way to put it if you get my drift!

Not always true. I know a Thai National in Canada who gives Thai massage, owns her own shop and is as upstanding as they come. Doesn't refer to herself as masseuse (therapist I think) but that is just semantics.

My Thai wife has set up a massage business in the UK and doesn't give happy endings. We vet the clients very carefully and make sure they understand she only does Thai massage and aromatherapy and nothing else. We also pay UK income tax on her profits. Honest business with honest intentions.

6 hours ago, brian2f2f said:

There is a difference between a massage therapist and a masseuse. Thats the point.  The massage therapist provides an actual massage where the massuese provides extra services. 

Never too old to learn. 

Masseuse is a female, but the definition doesn't mention extra services.

12 hours ago, inThailand said:

Why are they never shocked when this occurs almost daily in their own country? 

seeing $$$? 

You're saying that families of murder victims in Thailand don't get shocked when they find out their family members have been murdered? How did you come by this information?

Archived