UK PM Theresa May to be told to quit by top Conservative: Sunday Times

webfact

23 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

And outside, like the population of rest of the EU. England is like an annoying ex girlfriend that doesn't understand she should be gone already.

The majority of British people understand that we should have left already. The annoying girl is the PM, her government and most of this weak parliament - they don't seem to get it - have a word, why don't you?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

And outside, like the population of rest of the EU. England is like an annoying ex girlfriend that doesn't understand she should be gone already.

If you don't like us and what we stand for why do you waste your time talking to us?

introducing your top lip to your bottom lip would keep us both happy.

12 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

err, think you overlooked something. Now here is a clue;  which is correct 1) A Boarder Collie or 2) A Border Collie ?

Oh dear another addition to the spell police.

50 minutes ago, nauseus said:

This means that there is now an argument that the government has acted illegally.

If it was just that I wouldn’t make fun about it. I am amused there seem to be Brexiteers getting excited that the UK might “have in fact left already”. That’s nonsense. Even if a UK court found that the government has acted illegally, it would not undo it or change the EU membership status. 

1 hour ago, aright said:

If you don't like us and what we stand for why do you waste your time talking to us?

Because the frigging brexit is jumping at my eyes on any news site I try to find some real news in. Do it already and be done with it, damnit.

54 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Who is you and we and us?

"You" is the poster I was responding to, feel free to include yourself in the gloat and glee club if you are a disciple,  "we" and "us" are Remainers. 

I have made the point before...….there is nothing wrong with being of the opinion that Brexit is a bad thing but I see no social value in people wishing for the collapse of the UK out of dislike for its people and traditions or so that they can be proven right.

I believe that the EU will eventually collapse but because of my relationship with Europe I will  only feel sadness, no joy, when that happens. That's perhaps the difference between me and some Remainers on this forum. 

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

The GFA was signed by the UK and ROI but not the EU. We don't want this border, only the EU wants it.

if you want out the border HAS to be hard,it is why you wont get your brexit,malagateddy's unionist pals dont want it so its not going to happen,rejoice rejoice rejoice,got save the queen and the union and rule Brittania ????   and just wait till farage and tommy and their cronies try again in a few years,could get messy,whose side till malagateddy take is the question

2 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

If it was just that I wouldn’t make fun about it. I am amused there seem to be Brexiteers getting excited that the UK might “have in fact left already”. That’s nonsense. Even if a UK court found that the government has acted illegally, it would not undo it or change the EU membership status. 

I'm afraid that it would.

12 minutes ago, bomber said:

if you want out the border HAS to be hard,it is why you wont get your brexit,malagateddy's unionist pals dont want it so its not going to happen,rejoice rejoice rejoice,got save the queen and the union and rule Brittania ????   and just wait till farage and tommy and their cronies try again in a few years,could get messy,whose side till malagateddy take is the question

No it doesn't.

19 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Bye bye May, you were a terrible PM and I hated seeing you on tv.

I don't envy the one that takes over though, as that is a hexed position at the moment. No one can make both sides happy.

We get what we voted for ,  and deserve the  consequences , aka Democracy .

11 minutes ago, nauseus said:

No it doesn't.

brexiteers want full control of our borders as farage and tommy have said 1000s of times,it has to be a hard border in ireland,full control means full control,no watered down treacherous half measures,i wonder if tommy of farage would like a knock on their doors on a dark winters night from men in balaclavas,it might even be Teddy boy ????

6 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

May should retire quietly before they have to drag her out kicking and screaming

Imo ,  kicking and screaming , would be more suitable, even the Tower . 

Once a pacifist , always a pacifist , until etc .

11 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Interesting that those who want to “take back control” of their borders don’t understand this. 

i see they are now blaming the EU for the UK brexiteers wanting to take back FULL control of our borders,rather strange to say the least.iam waiting for the usual "they are bullying us" reply ????

8 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Sure, like we’ve seen with the easiest deal in history, the 350 million per week for the NHS, border technology that doesn’t exist, and all the other slapstick you guys brought us. 

a piece of cake we were told ????

2 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

I’m afraid you don’t have a clue (the typical Brexiteer). 

2 hours ago, nauseus said:

Well, like I said, we'll see.

" You don't have a clue". I have to agree with him...….. Get yourself organized, it's not good to be clueless in the middle of the clue mating season.  ????

2 hours ago, bomber said:

fair points but labour and the tories will make sure brexit doesnt happen,they have no option at least it pleases half if not more of voters and gives them a fighting chance at the next GE,local elections are pretty much non events and not to be taken too seriously,farage will struggle to recruit any worthwhile folks to join him and i think people will gradually tire of him and his brexit dream.

Rubbish! The Brexit dream will be kept alive with the Brexit party song.

https://youtu.be/gXNhL4J_S00

19 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I hear Rees-Mogg and his chums at the ERG want to change Tory Party leader selection rules so that they can have a second vote on who should be PM.

They apparently don’t like the result of the first vote.

Tell us about it! How many times have the EU pulled that trick?

On 4/22/2019 at 1:43 PM, brommers said:

I agree that she is and always has been a loathsome creature who harbours strong anti immigrant attitudes. The trouble is who else in the Tory party should succeed her? That fatuous idiot BJ, that pompous ass Rees Mogg, the woman of little brain called Leadsom? There is not a single member of that party who is not a prize twit. And those who voted for them only have themselves to blame. Britain is a shabby little island that is busy sailing off into total oblivion. Good riddance.

An example of someone who has a perfectly good point to make but through childish hysteria and exaggeration loses the chance to be taken seriously.

An example of someone who has a perfectly good point to make but through childish hysteria and exaggeration loses the chance to be taken seriously.

Nobody has taken him seriously for months. Even his other Remainer posters tend to steer away from the nonsense.

8 hours ago, aright said:

" You don't have a clue". I have to agree with him...….. Get yourself organized, it's not good to be clueless in the middle of the clue mating season.  ????

I'll have to get some compatible ones then.

11 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Interesting that those who want to “take back control” of their borders don’t understand this. 

Control of a border includes the possibility to leave it open.

Archived