Another one bites the dust (me)

Pravda

Hello everyone. 

I think it's been almost 2 months since I made a post here, so some update. 

Yesterday I got divorced. The reason was me "cheating" even tho it's my wife who has been harping about the divorce for the past 3 years and even after I moved out I offered for her to come and make up, but she just ignored. Finally fed up I seduced a very nice 35 year old who lives in thong lo and like my wife is employed at a very big international company. Unlike my wife she's a party animal and loves sex. She practically moved me in her condo after a week. 

Life is good again, but my d hurts. 

Guys, no need to chase bargirls and hookers. So many hot amazing women here. I've had so many dates with bankers, lawyers, airline staff, embassy employees, etc before I settled for the craziest one ????

My only issue now is visa and what to do when my multi o expires... 

• Like 1

On 6/4/2019 at 8:32 PM, brokenbone said:

it didnt for me, it ended 6-10 years ago but i can for the life of me not have anything to do with woman any longer,

it was so off turning it turns my stomach inside out at the thought of it

I find it impossible to be friends with the Few exes, They left Me for better things, get on with it i say.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:32 AM, brokenbone said:

it didnt for me, it ended 6-10 years ago but i can for the life of me not have anything to do with woman any longer,

it was so off turning it turns my stomach inside out at the thought of it

Agree. I thought it was just western women and I never tried again with them after my first failure, then I discovered that Thai women are just the same under the skin, so sworn off them as well. I'd live with a woman again, but never to the point of a legal relationship, so I could just walk away when it went bad.

On 4/22/2019 at 8:15 AM, Pravda said:

Wife: Career woman, owns house, good salary, easily irritable, always moody, obviously not happy that I am a cheap charlie by not giving her a monthly salary.

LOL....total troll post.  She is a successful career woman but also wants a salary from a Cheap Charlie farang?????  Not buying this.  Of course, based on OP's description, wouldn't be surprised if she found something better on the side.

On 4/22/2019 at 8:15 AM, Pravda said:

Normally I would ignore it and let it pass and as a last resort would contact one of her good friends who would sweet talk her, but I think this time she is serious.

Ok, I'll bite.  Be a bit mischievous and ask her friend out on a date, and then watch the fireworks.

23 hours ago, grifbel said:

LOL....total troll post.  She is a successful career woman but also wants a salary from a Cheap Charlie farang?????  Not buying this.  Of course, based on OP's description, wouldn't be surprised if she found something better on the side.

Another poster only familiar with bars.

Good luck to you.

• 7 months later...
31 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

The topic is 1 year old. Maybe Pravda will come back and give us an update.

Actually I remarried exactly a week ago as I mentioned a few times in some other threads.

Chinese girl, great job, no money ever asked and we are quarantined together in my condo shagging all day long.

• Like 2