Another one bites the dust (me)

Pravda

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Bad luck, pointless staying with a woman once she's told you to go, there's no way back from that request IMHO.

All women really are like that .... AWALT.

Personal question, feel free to ignore, how frequent was the sex?

1x week, 1x month ........... just a little survey on the value of BGs Vs virgins.

MGTOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Sigh.. marrying a Thai is a crapshoot game in the best of times, they're simply wired differently to us non Thai and that gap CAN NEVER be bridged no matter how hard you try, what to do now? bide your time, see what changes the winds will bring, all in all, better now than later...

i never get involved emotionally with a Thai woman.  it's just not the same.  they do not appreciate or reciprocate on the same level of meaning.  lots of Thai woman just a friends. if you are the sensitive type best stay away.  we in the West tend to ware our hearts on our sleeves, here it's a very stoic culture.  not my thing.

Edited by malibukid
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Bad luck, pointless staying with a woman once she's told you to go, there's no way back from that request IMHO.

All women really are like that .... AWALT.

1x week, 1x month ........... just a little survey on the value of BGs Vs virgins.

In a survey of Thai women, I find it more revealing to ask BJ or no BJ. My own personal survey shows, Non bargirls = no BJ. Bargirls = BJ.

• Like 1

I'm certain that you won't leave. Didn't she come back with red roses and went down her knees, just to please? 

If not, have a great life without her. There are plenty of other moms who have nice daughters who are single ( minded). 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Do  you  mean the OP.  or his ex. answers may vary.

She  has  given you the marching orders mate,   i expect the same soon.

The house i am paying for is nearly finished .  Plan B ? .

BG = BJ . i like it . 555

Edited by elliss
  • Like 2

from what I have encountered, to date:nt

- for to her it means that they are being Rejected

learnt never to tell them off, in any form of...

The only 'get back at her' sentence that she still hasn't absorbed enough to understand, therefore not respond to:

"it gets very Tiring; to have to always have to act as Dumb, as you say I am"

54 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Yeah but their side is always the same story, you don't give me enough money and I'm not in the mood for sex (with you).

anyone faced with that situation should move on.(but i suspect that many find that so hard to do)   maybe i found that one in a million that doesn't give me any stress or make demands.    i kept trying and trying till i got lucky...... but if this one goes sour not so sure I would

try for a "real relationship" again.    reaching the age where my peace of mind takes precedence over a piece of something else.   

It really doesnt matter if she is Thai or whatever.

Look at divorce rates in several countries and you know its happening everywhere. USA, EU 50% !! Asia 50 %?!

I ve heard, seen , red, lived it. No matter what country, white, brown or yellow. You ve heard Philippines, most women are "seperated", divorce is hard to do and expensive for them.

It doesnt matter if you do good and stand with her, it doesnt matter. 

Love ? Whats love got to do with it, Tina song, its a second hand emotion.

Or Haddaway. what is love, baby dont hurt me.

So many songs from being together and rarely good.  

SO now the op knows, but has nothing to do with his partner being Thai, 

it's just in humans themselves. Once there is a switch pulled and a "divorce" is there, no matter what. ANd these days it is just plain normal, same as killing people. Has always been there since humankind exist.

Bringing it on to Thai women is just ridiculous, you can have it everywhere in the same way as with Thai.     

708925380_bobmquote.jpg.66b79ab4b53259523ce750fcece9a83d.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mike787 said:

This guy is brilliant!  Adding to that DO NOT  invest anything in Thailand.  Makes life easier, hassle free existence, and exit.

Right on first point...wrong on second...when in Thailand do as Thais do.

7 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

i dunno but if it was me that was facing big changes in my life, this would be the last place I would look for clarification...

Agree, it would be better to talk to some real friends, provided that one has any.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pravda said:

I probably would.... if my visa wasn't expiring in a week.

Great timing!

..once you step onto that bridge that leads to the future; never look back..best of luck..friends are here if you need.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tandor said:

..once you step onto that bridge that leads to the future; never look back..best of luck..friends are here if you need.

Thank you.

I didn't expect so much support to be honest.

I am a wimp. About 2 hours until wife comes back from work. I'd rather not be at home, but as per her usual she never brings the keys with her and expects me to be waiting.

Now that I think about it maybe she is bipolar. I mean Thai women are known not to have any knowledge about mental disorders. God forbid she would ever consider seeing a doctor about this non existing problem.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Thank you.

I am a wimp. About 2 hours until wife comes back from work. I'd rather not be at home, but as per her usual she never brings the keys with her and expects me to be waiting.

Now that I think about it maybe she is bipolar. I mean Thai women are known not to have any knowledge about mental disorders. God forbid she would ever consider seeing a doctor about this non existing problem.

Maybe just a bad patch,  You will know if there is any thought for you if she goes ahead and completes the visa requirements obviously that will be a telling factor

9 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Thank you.

My ex wife was definitely bipolar, mainly depressed, but sometimes manic.

She would never even talk about our problems and as for seeking medical help- forgedaboudit.