Missing heads of decapitated girl and grandmother found

geovalin

Following more than two weeks of intense investigation, Kampong Cham provincial police have finally located the heads of a woman and her granddaughter who were found decapitated on April 3.

Deputy provincial police chief Heng Vuthy told The Post on Sunday that the heads of Pou Oun and her granddaughter were found after they were carried from a forest by a neighbour’s dog.

He said the dog dropped two plastic carrier bags containing the heads near a villager’s bathroom on Thursday afternoon.

read more https://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/missing-heads-decapitated-girl-and-grandmother-found

This happened in Cambodia...... I copied this from that article.........

""Two days after the brutal murder, police detained a father and son – identified as Sim Kheng, 55, and Sim Sokhet, 36 – who lived near the victims.""

Decapitating, cutting off heads, seems to be a mostly 'muslim' trait..... but I am doubtful there are many muslims in Cambodia, so it is just my own curiosity how the decapitation was involved or if that father and son were of muslim extract......

In any case what a pitiful way to go for the most likely innocent 6 year old girl and grandmother -- May they rest in peace NOW.....

And may the guilty ones suffer a slow death and rot in Hell........

17 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

This happened in Cambodia...... I copied this from that article.........

""Two days after the brutal murder, police detained a father and son – identified as Sim Kheng, 55, and Sim Sokhet, 36 – who lived near the victims.""

Decapitating, cutting off heads, seems to be a mostly 'muslim' trait..... but I am doubtful there are many muslims in Cambodia, so it is just my own curiosity how the decapitation was involved or if that father and son were of muslim extract......

In any case what a pitiful way to go for the most likely innocent 6 year old girl and grandmother -- May they rest in peace NOW.....

And may the guilty ones suffer a slow death and rot in Hell........

such an bs curiosity you have there.

so when you hear people decapitated, you think it is muslim people doing it all the time?

total prejudice and again, bs.

13 minutes ago, Galactus said:

such an bs curiosity you have there.

so when you hear people decapitated, you think it is muslim people doing it all the time?

total prejudice and again, bs.

He is American. And sounds like a bit of a simpleton.

Didn’t you know only Muslims know how to chop heads off. 

And all head choppings are over religion. 

Too much Fox News. They have whipped the populace into paranoid frenzy over “Muslims”.

31 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

He is American. And sounds like a bit of a simpleton.

Didn’t you know only Muslims know how to chop heads off. 

And all head choppings are over religion. 

Too much Fox News. They have whipped the populace into paranoid frenzy over “Muslims”.

Why the attack??? American/simpleton????

May we know your credentials that show your ability to judge 'simpletons' (or understand what you read)...... I can see already you don't read or understand well... 

I said that cutting off heads was 'mostly a muslim trait'  (do you see I said 'mostly' - do you understand what 'mostly' means)...  You understood that I was saying "only muslims know how to chop heads off"   Who is calling who a 'simpleton'??? LOL....

And just to clarify things.... I do not ever capitalize muslim with a capital M...... for lack of respect (as in the post just ahead or yours)......

If you want to attack this American further..... please do it in private (PM).... not on the forum....... Thanks...... KEN

23 minutes ago, sawadeeken said:

Why the attack??? American/simpleton????

May we know your credentials that show your ability to judge 'simpletons' (or understand what you read)...... I can see already you don't read or understand well... 

I said that cutting off heads was 'mostly a muslim trait'  (do you see I said 'mostly' - do you understand what 'mostly' means)...  You understood that I was saying "only muslims know how to chop heads off"   Who is calling who a 'simpleton'??? LOL....

And just to clarify things.... I do not ever capitalize muslim with a capital M...... for lack of respect (as in the post just ahead or yours)......

If you want to attack this American further..... please do it in private (PM).... not on the forum....... Thanks...... KEN

I can’t be bothered. 

Sounds to me you have Islam issues. 

This story has nothing to do with Islam. You made the link. 

Archived