3 killed on roads in Pattaya area over Songkran

Rimmer

3 killed on roads in Pattaya area over Songkran

image.png

PATTAYA:--Three motorists died in the Pattaya area during Songkran’s “seven dangerous days” on the roads.

Deputy District Chief Chawat Theptat said all three fatalities reported April 11-17 involved motorbikes, including a foreign driver.

The unidentified foreigner had his arm crushed by a bus and later died at the hospital. Two Thais died in separate accidents, one on Thepprasit Soi 5/1, where the driver ran into a utility pole, and the second in a collision with a car at the Rong Mai Keed U-turn. The driver was not wearing a helmet.

Overall in Chonburi, authorities reported 17 major accidents with nine killed and nine injured. Speeding and not wearing helmets contributed to 65.5 percent of the injuries and deaths.

Read more: https://www.pattayamail.com/news/3-killed-on-roads-in-pattaya-area-over-songkran-252861

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-04-22--

what was the grand total, i see as far as day 6, then nothing more (or did i miss it) only they were quick enough to give us the daily body count, or maybe they are juggling it, like the long delay over the election

3 hours ago, mercman24 said:

what was the grand total, i see as far as day 6, then nothing more (or did i miss it) only they were quick enough to give us the daily body count, or maybe they are juggling it, like the long delay over the election

385 dead at the scene.

Archived