The Official Glasgow Rangers Thread

Jockstar

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well that's it for another season. Unbeaten in the league is a fantastic achievement. Good run in Europe. However not good enough in the cups. Mission accomplished this season to get to the 55. Good result also yesterday against Aberdeen. This guy here is one of the reasons we have been as good  as we have.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Hello brothers

Just found this thread, sorry for being late to the party

Season ticket holder East enclosure since 1991-92, in fact my last paid ticket was the Aberdeen game when Big Mark bagged 2

Getting ready fo the Euros, but always following the Famous

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hmm, this wasn't meant to be. 

A'holes proving themselves as bad as those others by wanting Gerald out. 

This is reality, this is football, these things happen but time to get on with it and stop screwing up. 

2 hours ago, rott said:

Hmm, this wasn't meant to be. 

A'holes proving themselves as bad as those others by wanting Gerald out. 

This is reality, this is football, these things happen but time to get on with it and stop screwing up. 

Anyone calling for Gerrard to go needs their head examined. <deleted> happens. Its football. Now we need to make sure we get into the Europa and get back to wining ways in the league and the cups.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Old Firm prediction

Rangers will win because, the Rangers midfield pair of Davis and Kamara will dominate the ball

Morelos is due a goal as hes getting more and more chances each game now.

Roofe will be back and he’s very very clever footballer

As for Celtic

Ange ball is chaotic at best. Against AZ they were a total shambles, Rogic and Turnball were running around like headless chickens, and as for the Celtic defense well they are still incredibly weak

Only Cal Mac in the midfield and he will get overrun by Rangers midfielders and Kent or Roofe.

Rangers to play a 4-2-2-2 formation, this will strangle the middle of the pitch

• 1 month later...

Going into this game knowing that a win for either team would take either team top. It was Hibs who against the run of play scored first. Second half we came out really wanting it and it was only a matter of time. Good Goal by sub Roofe with Morelos getting a second. Rangers now go into the international break sitting top.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, wilai said:

Looks like Stevie G is on his way. Thought he may have stayed another year or so. Not good news for you guys and not too sure whether moving to Villa will be good for him either. Time will tell.

I'm not convinced. Why would you leave a team that's playing for titles and cups? Also playing in Europe every year. To go to a team that struggle to do anything except stay up.  The only thing i can see is that its closer to his family. I don't see it happening. Why leave mid way through a season? SG is a loyal person and leaving mid season i cant see that. I hope I'm right. we know he will leave at some point. But until there is anything official from Rangers. Then I'm calling it paper talk. 

• Like 1