Algerian man arrested over pickpocketing of foreign tourists in Pattaya

webfact

27 minutes ago, JimmyJ said:

No pointing, no pixillated face, no reenactment - I intend to lodge a formal complaint.

Careful. There’ll be a front page picture of them pointing at you pointing at your complaint letter.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

No, it isn't.

Good job Kieran is alert and constantly checking that we do not descend to colonialist, racist stereotyping and disinformation.

Well done Kieran!!

1 hour ago, bristolgeoff said:

He gets arrested does he get put in goal like the chap who found a phone in the gutter or street.

He seems to me to be more of a holding midfielder, possibly having been a striker earlier in his career.

22 hours ago, Youlike said:

Is he only 50? He looks like 70...

11 policemen to arrest one old pickpocket?? ????

The age and the number of policemen employed to catch the suspect is irrelevant, except to those that would find fault in the victim and perpetrator receiving justice.

5 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Should have kicked him in the nuts.????

Your idea of justice is right at home in many of the bars in this town. May your juvenile comments revisit you when least convenient.

3 hours ago, transam said:

Well tell us how many....Am sure we will all want to know...????

I reckon one officer arrested him, as is the normal procedure, a couple more may have apprehended him.  The others were probably hanging around the station, they sure as eggs didn't all arrest him.

On 4/22/2019 at 10:05 AM, Youlike said:

Is he only 50? He looks like 70...

11 policemen to arrest one old pickpocket?? ????

It's needed in Big Jokes's absence - when this is said, actually a surprisingly low number … :thumbsup:

22 hours ago, mike787 said:

Never apologize for the truth.  

yep, the countries on the slide, particularly for foreigners. i feel sorry for the poor folks stuck here. for me I'm just days away from saying goodbye to this craphole forever... hooray!

59 minutes ago, madmen said:

sharia law has some good bits like hand chopping. Very few walking around with 2 chopped off which clearly shows its effective 

They may just chopp 1 off for practical reasons - eating, hand shaking and toileting to mention some … :thumbsup:

Archived