Alternative to PulseTV?

BobBKK

I do not pay a dime for cable or streaming, watch anything i want, never have to deal with a commercial, and it is all free. 

What is the questions again? 
The question was about alternatives to PulseTV.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On 5/17/2019 at 1:05 PM, scorecard said:

I guess the basic package (free - no monthly charges and no initial fee to buy the box and no stolen signals) is aimed primarily at the Thai audience. The basic free package in terms of news does include: France 24, EuroNews, DW, NHK and CNA. Basic package also included a long list of movies, some recent, FoxThai and more (Thai or English language audio). And it does include some international sports, with English audio.

As mentioned customers can add 1 or several additional packages, but at a cost, many of the extra packages are 99Baht a month, one package example is CNN (plus a couple more channels).

SKY, BBC, History, Nat Geo are all available as packages and a lot of further sports packages too. From memory the most expensive additional package is 399Baht a month. But extra packages is of course all personal choice.

Even with 2 or 3 add on packages the fees per month (on top of paying for your basic all purpose internet connection) could be perhaps 700 - 800Baht a month, way less than any of the True visions packages. 

Today the AIS guys came to install the second TV box in my bedroom, (just a few minutes, it's all pre-set for easy installation and has the technology built in to transform your flat screen TV to SMART TV.  1,000Baht to buy the second box and installation, plus a monthly fee of 100Baht for the basic channels. But it uses the main internet connection to the house, there is no extra or double fee for the internet connection. Same as the basic version, you can easily add many extra packages, same pricing as for the basic package. 

No they are not. Im happy to pay the premium top package but NO Sky, NO History, NO BBC

You did look at the list right?

Archived