Police hunt for lifelong serial sex offender, rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town

snoop1130

Police hunt for lifelong serial sex offender, rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town

By The Phuket News

1555926776_1.jpg

Police are searching for Somyot ‘Goh’ Saegoi, 29. He is 175cm tall, has dark skin and short hair, and was last seen dressed in a black long-sleeved T-shirt and red striped shorts. Photo: Supplied

PHUKET:-- Police are hunting for a convicted serial rapist who committed his first sex offence at the age of 9, whose whereabouts is unknown after his mother realised he was not at the family home in Saphan Hin this morning (Apr 22).

The man, Somyot “Goh” Saegoi, is 29 years old. He is 175cm tall and has dark skin, police confirmed.

Somyot was last seen dressed in a black long-sleeved T-shirt and red striped shorts, and has short hair.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/police-hunt-for-child-rapist-with-mental-problems-at-large-in-phuket-town-71174.php#tRHIwiXWRZkjqC7W.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-04-22

4 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Police are hunting for a convicted serial rapist who committed his first sex offence at the age of 9

He started young !, wonder how many times he has been in prison,if he's a serial rapist,

and why he is not locked up .

regards worgeordie

2 hours ago, Old Croc said:

If this guy is so dangerous and needs hunting down by police, why was he living at home with his mother?

If, as stated, he's served his sentence and didn't escape from any facility, why the manhunt? 

Mothers tend to know their sons, her's is a bit mental and a bit rapey, and he's also gone missing, she's concerned as every good mother would be.

1 hour ago, Kieran00001 said:

Mothers tend to know their sons, 

Not so sure about that. Many a mother has been taken by surprise to find out her son is a rapist, serial killer, wife beater, pedophile etc.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Not so sure about that. Many a mother has been taken by surprise to find out her son is a rapist, serial killer, wife beater, pedophile etc.

What exactly are you proposing, that the mother of this convicted serial sex offender might have her son all wrong and he is nothing to fear?

45 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

What exactly are you proposing, that the mother of this convicted serial sex offender might have her son all wrong and he is nothing to fear?

Didn't you say "mothers tend to know their sons"? I'm saying that isn't always true. It seems that she may well do in this instance, after all he's been convicted at least a couple of times, but I'm saying that it isn't always the case. In fact I'd say that some mothers only see what they want to see.

15 hours ago, giddyup said:

Didn't you say "mothers tend to know their sons"? I'm saying that isn't always true. It seems that she may well do in this instance, after all he's been convicted at least a couple of times, but I'm saying that it isn't always the case. In fact I'd say that some mothers only see what they want to see.

Oh, you were just being pedantic,

1 hour ago, Kieran00001 said:

Oh, you were just being pedantic,

If you call responding to a post with an opinion pedantic, then yes. Also, your statement that "mothers tend to know their sons" is about as correct as wives tend to know their husbands.

7 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

My claim was that mothers TEND to know their kids, not that they always do, so where is the inaccuracy?

verb: tend; 3rd person present: tends; past tense: tended; past participle: tended; gerund or present participle: tending
  1. regularly or frequently behave in a particular way or have a certain characteristic.

Perhaps know what tend means.

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

verb: tend; 3rd person present: tends; past tense: tended; past participle: tended; gerund or present participle: tending
  1. regularly or frequently behave in a particular way or have a certain characteristic.

Perhaps know what tend means.

"Didn't you say "mothers tend to know their sons"? I'm saying that isn't always true."

No, it isn't always true and I didn't say it was always true, I said mothers TEND to know their sons, see above defintion of tend.

6 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

"Didn't you say "mothers tend to know their sons"? I'm saying that isn't always true."

No, it isn't always true and I didn't say it was always true, I said mothers TEND to know their sons, see above defintion of tend.

And I'm saying that mothers tend to not know their sons, any more than anyone knows anyone. You can say wives tend to know their husbands, or husbands know their wives, that's BS as well.

23 minutes ago, giddyup said:

And I'm saying that mothers tend to not know their sons, any more than anyone knows anyone. You can say wives tend to know their husbands, or husbands know their wives, that's BS as well.

Your claim that mothers tend not to know their sons only provides insight into your little life, for those of us with less insular existences it is patently clear you haven't a clue.

10 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Your claim that mothers tend not to know their sons only provides insight into your little life, for those of us with less insular existences it is patently clear you haven't a clue.

Give me the evidence, statistics, not just what you prefer to believe. There are countless cases where the mother didn't have a clue as to what kind of life her son was leading, the prisons are full of those sons. If you want to believe in fairy tales, continue. Waste of time discussing the matter with someone who lives in an alternate universe. Ignore activated.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Give me the evidence, statistics, not just what you prefer to believe. There are countless cases where the mother didn't have a clue as to what kind of life her son was leading, the prisons are full of those sons. If you want to believe in fairy tales, continue. Waste of time discussing the matter with someone who lives in an alternate universe. Ignore activated.

If you think a tiny minority of men going to jail is evidence that "mothers tend not to know their sons" then God only can help you.

Archived