90 days report on Thanya park, Bangkok

Hi all. I wonder if I can do my 90 days report at Thanya park located near bang na / srinakarin road? CW quite far from my location and the Q was horrible.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

Thanya Park is a Thai passport office, where Thais can get passports, where they moved to from Central Bangna. It's nothing to do with immigration.

Thanks. When did that move from Bang Na?

7 hours ago, cowbee said:

Hi all. I wonder if I can do my 90 days report at Thanya park located near bang na / srinakarin road? CW quite far from my location and the Q was horrible.

You could try the online or mail-in options. I also believe that a third-party can do your 90-day report for you? I could be wrong but have seen one, single person in the 90-day report area at CW wielding a stack of at least 30 passports, which throws the queue times off horribly.

Regarding Thai passports, that Thanya location offers same day expedited service, not sure what the cut-off time is. There is also a Thai passport office in the Khlongtoei MRT (subway) station. Normally quite a sleepy office but on Thursday, 11 April there were hundreds of people, overflowing the office out into the mid-level promenade.