Chachoengsao: Woman held for forcing five-year-old daughter into prostitution

webfact

Woman held for forcing five-year-old daughter into prostitution

By The Nation

7e82a1247962b5ff8bd49b627fbd2db8.jpg

A 28-year-old woman has been arrested in Chachoengsao's Phanom Sarakham district for allegedly selling her five-year-old daughter for sex in exchange for payments of Bt200 to Bt300 each time, provincial police deputy chief Pol Colonel Kriengkrai Boonson told the press on Monday.

The woman and the 52-year-old unnamed customer were arrested and the girl rescued on Sunday evening in an isolated location in Tambon Nong Yao. The man was reportedly using a sex toy on the child in a pick-up truck's cargo bed when police showed up to arrest them, police said.

The arrest stemmed from a complaint filed with the Dhamrongtham Centre over alleged child abuse.

5930abc0f0ee3bef37f6ffb39ac12b74.jpeg

The mother was charged for procuring a child for prostitution, illegal detention and coercion, while the man was charged for raping a minor under 16 and molesting a minor under 15.

Initial police investigation showed that the woman had allegedly prostituted her child for several months before the arrest. 

The child has been put under the care of the Social Development and Human Security Ministry.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30368165

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-04-23

Pathetic evil pigs. And that is a gross understated description of these two sub-humans.

Woman held for forcing five-year-old daughter into prostitution
By The Nation

7e82a1247962b5ff8bd49b627fbd2db8.jpg.8f38fc3f369a1038bd1a3c2f1fd34d08.jpg

A 28-year-old woman has been arrested in Chachoengsao's Phanom Sarakham district for allegedly selling her five-year-old daughter for sex in exchange for payments of Bt200 to Bt300 each time, provincial police deputy chief Pol Colonel Kriengkrai Boonson told the press on Monday.

The woman and the 52-year-old unnamed customer were arrested and the girl rescued on Sunday evening in an isolated location in Tambon Nong Yao. The man was reportedly using a sex toy on the child in a pick-up truck's cargo bed when police showed up to arrest them, police said.

The arrest stemmed from a complaint filed with the Dhamrongtham Centre over alleged child abuse.

5930abc0f0ee3bef37f6ffb39ac12b74.jpeg&key=55f79496d9ec970c29e6322534393fa79fdc4f5e54cf14c9bbc3248eb624d076

The mother was charged for procuring a child for prostitution, illegal detention and coercion, while the man was charged for raping a minor under 16 and molesting a minor under 15.

Initial police investigation showed that the woman had allegedly prostituted her child for several months before the arrest. 

The child has been put under the care of the Social Development and Human Security Ministry.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30368165

thenation_logo.jpg&key=45c3cfd2ab4166f39e45e0effa38883351f609c80e3d701fdeba5fd778f0d97e

-- [emoji2398] Copyright The Nation 2019-04-23

This is unbelievable. What must happen now is to get that child into a program with a board certified (hopefully Western certified) child psychologist. If this doesn't happen a child's life is lost for this is a nightmare which will never end if left untreated.

What needs to happen is the mom and every customer who ripped apart that little girl's soul and body be flailed alive and left to rot in the sun for all to see.

This is why having children should be a privilege not a right. 

3 hours ago, YetAnother said:

Keep repeating:'we are an advanced species, we are...' 

Better to keep repeating "we are in Thailand, we are in Thailand, we are in Thailand, and this sh*t happens every day !!!!!

3 hours ago, LennyW said:

Just shoot them and be done with it!!

I don't think that I would waste a perfectly good round of ammunition on each of them.....but I sure as hell would get some rope seeing all those trees!   And, then a good hard bitch slap for those disgusting smiles!

There was a question on another post; "Do you believe in god?" I answered no to that one, and this article is one of the reasons why I answered the way I did; IF there is a god how can he/she let this happen to this child? I know what the believers will say; "It's the work of the devil." Why didn't god stop the "work of the devil", is he/she not as powerful as the devil? Hmmmm......

Jeesuz this place is <deleted> up.  Look at the two cops behind the perp in the first photo.  They're laughing it up having a gay ole time.

And why the <deleted> is that dickwad using a sex toy on a 5 year old.  Foreplay? Or some Thainess thing I don't understand?

I wonder how the heck did this whole sad situation come to happen. 

Did the mother just one day decide to rent out her child to earn a couple of hundred Baht?

Did the perp approach the mother and ask if he could rape her child for a couple of hundred Baht?

Did some loan shark demand this from her?

I hope that they find out the method that this came about and put measures in place to stop it from ever being repeated, before they put the mother and perp in with general population in prison, lest they'll never find out the path that led to this, especially given the unlikeliest chance of them surviving 24 hrs inside.

4 hours ago, petedk said:

Such a serious, sick and disgusting action, yet three or four people in the photo are laughing or smiling.

LOS does not mean appropriate smiling.  in a op ed by thai journalist/academic  voranai vanijake said "even the village idiot can smile"

To be honest I read this story and had to sit back and think......

My conclusion......Humanity has many downsides regarding shit stuff...This case is one, on the same level as the ISIS mob.....To me this side of humanity should be eradicated....They are human scum......A waist of Earths space.....

Yeh the mother may not have income, father buggered off, the normal thing here, but the mother also knew sex pervert's that she could milk.....

Whilst I sat back and thought, the kids ordeal vision came into my head....I thought most of us would have gone into kill mode if we came across it.....

My final conclusion.....Mother and anyone involved should be birched.....When recovered sent to meet Buddha for a chat.....

Please tell me what several of the "authorities" and "police MEN" find humorous about a five year old child being abused with a sex toy by an adult male???? Where is the picture of the CLASS ACT mother? If I were the commander of the smiling officers I would   SMACK those grin right off their faces. Maybe they are waiting their turn, So sick. At least the Saudis limit their Muslim marriages to 9 year olds. All deranged sickos.

Archived