Chachoengsao: Woman held for forcing five-year-old daughter into prostitution

webfact

This would be a good use of a #gofundme account where at age 18 half would go to caring adoptive parents who followed all court rules in their duties as parents, and half would go to the victim. That same court could rule all funds go to the victim should the parents willfullly fail in this.

Please tell me what several of the "authorities" and "police MEN" find humorous about a five year old child being abused with a sex toy by an adult male???? Where is the picture of the CLASS ACT mother? If I were the commander of the smiling officers I would   SMACK those grin right off their faces. Maybe they are waiting their turn, So sick. At least the Saudis limit their Muslim marriages to 9 year olds. All deranged sickos.

The smiling “response” is very typical with the nature of Thais. When feeling embarrassed or uncomfortable a response may be a giggle or laugh unlike in Western culture. -Takes awhile to get use to.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Some people should not be allowed to become parents. While others should be neutered. The more-than-likely destruction of an innocent persons life sickening, perverse, cruel, shameful, heartbreaking.

I try to keep some hope for humanity but I admit I am deeply saddened am struggling to hold this hope.

Archived