On staff following orders, Trump says - 'Nobody disobeys me'

webfact

I'm so happy to see so many "Know nothings" know all about President of the United States, Donald J. Trump. 99% of you are full of kakapoopoo and the other 1% are in love with Hillary Clinton. Try reading reliable news reporting sources.

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

nearly every day

Not nearly every day, on average at least 10 times a day, over 9,000 lies so far from The Donald since he became president. Psychiatrists call some who lies that much a pathological liar.

9 hours ago, simple1 said:

Too late now trump. You have lied and misinformed nearly 10,000 times since inauguration, nobody going to trust your word, except your fanatical base.

you must be delusional oops I meant you must be a democrat

11 hours ago, rjwill01 said:

As he President of the U.S., they better not. What would a Democrat say? As President of the U.S., I am going to tell you to do something, but if you think it's not a good idea, that's ok.  Really!  Our President, the businessman. It's about time. Get use to it you phoney Polititions. 

So it is your understanding that if the President tells someone to do something that is illegal, then that person should do it? Are they thereby released from any penalties proscribed by the laws for their actions in this case or do they just have to accept the consequences? 

55 minutes ago, JCauto said:

So it is your understanding that if the President tells someone to do something that is illegal, then that person should do it? Are they thereby released from any penalties proscribed by the laws for their actions in this case or do they just have to accept the consequences? 

"I was only following orders".  The mantra of fascist states.

Archived