BANGKOK 20 May 2019 03:25
webfact

U.S. President Trump to visit UK in June: Sky News

U.S. President Trump to visit UK in June: Sky News

2019-04-22T224124Z_1_LYNXNPEF3L12R_RTROPTP_4_RELIGION-EASTER-USA-WHITEHOUSE.JPG

U.S. President Donald Trump attends the 2019 White House Easter Egg Roll on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, U.S., April 22, 2019. REUTERS/Shannon Stapleton

(Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump will make a state visit to the United Kingdom in June and will visit Buckingham Palace, Sky News said in a tweet on Monday.

(Reporting by Mekhla Raina in Bengaluru; Editing by Leslie Adler)

reuters_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Reuters 2019-04-23

Oh my God!  How would you like to be on the US State Dept's international protocol office, whatever it may be called?  I hope they will be using lots of pictures for Donald's "very large brain."

"Now, Mr. President, this will be very different than like going to one of your beauty contests."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The British deserve a visit from Trump.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Geezzz sorry England soon he will pass much like a foul smelling gas

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

So we can expect a wave of remainer crybabies in London again with their 6 foot Trump balloon. 

Maybe “Khun Thainess” can fly to London and proudly wear his MAGA hat to support his cult leader.

1 minute ago, toenail said:

Maybe “Khun Thainess” can fly to London and proudly wear his MAGA hat to support his cult leader.

I can promise you one thing about 'Khun Thainesss' - I will never be intimidated for what I believe. If you think that is detrimental to my health.... I couldn't care less, and it says alot more about you than it does me. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

So we can expect a wave of remainer crybabies in London again with their 6 foot Trump balloon. 

And we can also expect the biggest crybaby of all to be upset by it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thainesss said:

I can promise you one thing about 'Khun Thainesss' - I will never be intimidated for what I believe. If you think that is detrimental to my health.... I couldn't care less, and it says alot more about you than it does me. 

Wow, a genuine mindreader! What other conclusion can we draw since as far as I can tell toenail made no reference at all to Thainess' health. 

That funny noise you can hear is Extinction Rebellion twerps filing their teeth while foaming at the mouth.

Bring it on, Don!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Trump heard about about Brexit, thought they said Breaksit, and said "I'm your man, I'll be there".

3 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

If he does come, I hope he publicly rubbishes Obama's lie about Britain being at the "back of the queue" post Brexit for trade deals with the US. Probably the biggest and most provocative lie I heard a President come up with.

What bigger than Trump saying that if we choose a soft Brexit there will be no trade deal?

• Like 1