Cruise bike

saekret

c9a261c86f3889856d3c3090d02a6f6e.jpg_720x720q80.jpg_.webpI'm looking for a particular bike it has to be exact like in this photo. the reason for that is that I want to install 49cc engine and the clearance need to be able to fit 8 x 8.5 engine inbetween the frame and the top bar need to be a cylinder

( not flat) so the gas tank can rest on  using brackets to hold in place.  Does anyone know if hua hin sell cruiser bike? I been to village market at bike club store I don't think they have it. 

My next question is does anyone here have experience ordering merchandise in the past from over sea? How was the experience? was it rough or was it smooth and,  How safe and reliable is the Thai delivery system here? I'm looking to order 49cc engine from USA to ship in Cha-am, I want to be certain and confident before I make the purchase. 

28 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Lazada has one beach cruiser "firmstrong" I think it's called but pricey at 14,000bht, then there's a local place in Phuket that sells custom beach cruisers online

https://www.siamcruisers.com/seattle-ss-black-stretch-fat-tire-chopper-bicycle

Yes ive already went through there and saw it how would they ship it in parts or whole piece togather? 

Archived