Testosterone enanthate injection ampoules unavailable around Bangkok - anyone know a pharmacy which still has stock?

Mister Fixit

I was diagnosed with hypogonadism 15 years ago and have had to have 3-weekly injections of testosterone enanthate ever since.  Rather than go to a hospital and queue every three weeks I buy 5 ampoules at a time and take one to my local clinic where the excellent lady doctor injects me for 70 baht.

Normally, I re-stock when I am down to two amps.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do that this time, and I ran out 3 weeks ago.  Since then,  I have tried to buy another 5 but everyone has told me that there is none available as the manufacturer ran out a few months ago.

I have been to many pharmacies, some local to me in Nonthaburi, I have tried half a dozen in the lower Sukhumvit area and a huge pharmacy next to Siriraj hospital.  

Does anyone know anywhere at all which still has stock?  I don't want to wait hours at a hospital only to be told they don't have any either.

Alternatively, is there a different product I can use?  as anyone tried the oral supplementation, by taking testosterone undecanoate capsules?  Is there an injection of hat available?

Or used testosterone cypionate or propionate, either by injection or orally?  I have no knowledge of these two and don't want to experiment on myself so if anyone with knowledge can suggest a dosage which would give similar to the enanthate injection, I'd love to hear it.

I need this for medical reasons, I am not a body builder and I am getting a little anxious about getting proper treatment.  Any information gratefully received.

Archived