Headphones shopping.

SamSanuk

Problem with headphone shopping is most stores don’t have a pair you can try on.  A problem if you are looking for an expensive pair. I’m interested in spending up to 6000 Baht, so mid range I guess in price. 

Just curious if if anyone can recommend a store in CM that has a nice assortment, with ones you can try on. 

Thanks!

I've had AKG K420 for 7 years, paid Bht 7000 then. Still perfect, had to change the ear pads a couple of times but can get on Lazada.

Recently got Bose Bluetooth noise cancelling as free gift for swapping banks. £175 in UK. Not a patch on the AKGs.

Basically, you get what you pay for. 

2 hours ago, SamSanuk said:

Is NIM Plaza the area just North of Central Airport Mall? Do you remember any other shops in NIM Plaza that may be on Google Maps?

yes that is the place also there is a Rimping there and wine connection 

22 hours ago, SamSanuk said:

Is NIM Plaza the area just North of Central Airport Mall? Do you remember any other shops in NIM Plaza that may be on Google Maps?

If you are heading out of town toward Airport plaza, it will be on your left before you get to airport plaza... there is a Rim Ping Supermarket there too... it is a few doors down from the supermarket.. a bit tough to spot from a distance these days...

I bought a Sony headphone there for about that price... 

Archived