Places to buy custom tables ?

Lumbini

8 hours ago, giddyup said:

What do you mean Lazada never ship? Been using them for years, never had a failure to ship yet.

How many wood and steel tables do you have then.............:wink:

OP have you tried Decorum on Thrappasit?

18 minutes ago, topt said:

How many wood and steel tables do you have then.............:wink:

OP have you tried Decorum on Thrappasit?

I was asking the OP not you and you failed to answer the question anyway.

9 hours ago, giddyup said:

What do you mean Lazada never ship? Been using them for years, never had a failure to ship yet.

My family have ordered and receive multiple / diverse orders on Lazada for many years. Total satisfaction every time.

Are you ordering custom made items from a third party site? If yes why don't you mention that?

I have ordered from Lazada many times and yes they ship to me but when I ordered large table they charged my card but never shipped and after 3 weeks sent message ( cancelled with no explanation and credited my card . So I ordered another large table and same things happened card was charged and for weeks said processing and never shipped then sent the cancelled message and message my card was being refunded . Possibly has something to do with size ? Anyone know a local shop that makes it sells the large steel and wood contemporary tables ? Both of those picture above came from Lazada site and were ones I ordered that I paid and waited for but in the end were cancelled by Lazada ?

38 minutes ago, Lumbini said:

I have ordered from Lazada many times and yes they ship to me but when I ordered large table they charged my card but never shipped and after 3 weeks sent message ( cancelled with no explanation and credited my card . So I ordered another large table and same things happened card was charged and for weeks said processing and never shipped then sent the cancelled message and message my card was being refunded . Possibly has something to do with size ? Anyone know a local shop that makes it sells the large steel and wood contemporary tables ? Both of those picture above came from Lazada site and were ones I ordered that I paid and waited for but in the end were cancelled by Lazada ?

Did you ever ring Lazada and ask them why they wouldn't ship?

Lazada always pay C.O.D
There is a place I posted about before that can make those hybrid wood metal tables....its on the Sukhumvit road just before Alangkarn theater as your heading to Sattahip...
Tomorrow I'll post a Google map.

Did you ever ring Lazada and ask them why they wouldn't ship?

I do not speak Thai and when this has happened before they tell me supplier will be in contact . When I contact suppliers they tell me they don’t stock the advertised product and after I call notice it comes off Lazada site . Seems the issue is size , when I talk to supplier they say even if they ever get again they can not ship and you must go pick up and the supplier is in central Thailand hundreds of kilometers-away . It’s interesting as I see other large items but when I hit add to cart the message comes up undeliverable but on the two tables / pictures I posted they did not say undeliverable and charged my card but after weeks of me seeing “ processing “ way past the date I was promised deliver ) on my order stays I begin contacting customer service and then with no explanation the ordered get cancelled. So great thing about Lazada is they deliver but not big tables so again anyone know of company stocking or making similar items in pictures I posted in this area ? Thanks

3 minutes ago, Lumbini said:

I do not speak Thai and when this has happened before they tell me supplier will be in contact . When I contact suppliers they tell me they don’t stock the advertised product and after I call notice it comes off Lazada site . Seems the issue is size , when I talk to supplier they say even if they ever get again they can not ship and you must go pick up and the supplier is in central Thailand hundreds of kilometers-away . It’s interesting as I see other large items but when I hit add to cart the message comes up undeliverable but on the two tables / pictures I posted they did not say undeliverable and charged my card but after weeks of me seeing “ processing “ way past the date I was promised deliver ) on my order stays I begin contacting customer service and then with no explanation the ordered get cancelled. So great thing about Lazada is they deliver but not big tables so again anyone know of company stocking or making similar items in pictures I posted in this area ? Thanks

Thanks for the response. Admittedly I have never ordered a very large item, biggest was some shelving and that was flat pack. They do ship big TV's though, but not as big as the table you pictured. BTW, I have always had an English speaker when I've rung them about something.

Does anyone know a place locally that makes custom wood and steel tables ? When I order on Lazada they never ship

Not custom but MBK has a whole furniture floor with small and medium shops.

My family have ordered and receive multiple / diverse orders on Lazada for many years. Total satisfaction every time.

Are you ordering custom made items from a third party site? If yes why don't you mention that?

I have no idea if it’s custom I just ordered from picture on Lazada site I posted above at start of this post and looks like a finished product and when card charged just said processing ( not building ) for endless weeks after they charged me with never a message saying being delivered and the date going way past the estimated shipping date

On 4/25/2019 at 11:14 AM, giddyup said:

Thanks for the response. Admittedly I have never ordered a very large item, biggest was some shelving and that was flat pack. They do ship big TV's though, but not as big as the table you pictured. BTW, I have always had an English speaker when I've rung them about something.

I get somebody to speak thai on my behalf if my thai is not sufficient for such matters.

On 4/25/2019 at 2:26 PM, Lumbini said:

Hulta is a great manufacturer but located in Bangkok but said they could deliver other places for a fee so possibly if I find nothing with the design and quality locally will order from them and posting so others see this option
https://hultadesign.com/index.php/product/minimalist-office-desk-4/IMG_1469.JPG

Nice lines. Elegant simplicity  but combined with rustic simplicity.  You could make your self one with an old door. Nice pic. Nice info.

Archived