Air Force officer stomped to death by husband in front of children

snoop1130

14 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I packed my missus's bags, clothes, belongings everything when I found out she had been seeing someone on the quiet.. best surprise was on his wifes face when I dropped everything off at his house, she answered the door and asked what the bags were?

I said if your husband wants to have my wife he can do her laundry too !

Didn't have to stamp on anyone... just the balls to move on!

I didn't fly into a rage, I did it all in one morning, dropped off the bags, turned of my phone, sat by the beach at lunchtime & had a cool beer!

There are some videos on youtube of people that caught the other half cheating.  One guy played dumb, told his girl to close her eyes as he led her into the bedroom for a big surprise.  When she opened her eyes, she saw all her stuff packed neatly in suitcases on the bed.  Busted!

3 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

There are some videos on youtube of people that caught the other half cheating.  One guy played dumb, told his girl to close her eyes as he led her into the bedroom for a big surprise.  When she opened her eyes, she saw all her stuff packed neatly in suitcases on the bed.  Busted!

Gotta say when you read the TVF posts today , including the 5 year old rape victim story ,  this country has some bad low life from the poor to the rich . Absolutely no concern for their actions , no respect from many of them . This murderer has scared his childrens brains for the rest of their lives . Probably no prison for him . Witness a Thai guy hitting his wife 2 days ago , both been drinking , gave her a few hay makers . I went to intervene and shouted at him and was pulled back and told not your business , he may be carrying a gun. Husband beating his wife is normal here , no problem . 

What would you do ?

Archived