Need some help

So I went to the atm bankok bank 1 week ago(16april) and withdraw 25,000 in two sessions, bankok bank haven’t deducted the amount I took out, but only reserved it according to my Norwegian card provider, this happen 2 times before, second time there was a person in call senter that understood the problem and solved it, now I can’t use my Norwegian cars because bankok bank still haven’t deducted the amount I took out, I called them and explained to them the problem and they told me to contact my home country bank just like last year, my home bank can’t do anything when a overseas bank reserve money on my card, even though I have money on the card, it’s not possible to use the card,so how can I solve this problem?

Anyone here experienced the same and how did you solve it ?

i much appreciate some help.

This  can happen when the  processing  is delayed . Usually  as a purchase  rather than a cash withdrawal.

:Pending  transaction". Most likely it  will  clear  in 48 hours  or will  be  reversed< but  unlikely. Why this  happens?  Perhap  intermediary  processing playing  with  exchange  rates.?

Archived