Cannabinoid extract ‘works for cancer’

webfact

Right - just one bite of this and you'll never have any diseases, ever again.

fly-agaric.jpg&key=3d18be5f3f1870b2a03c6100a129e41c93228e4291f4d3ad00ada7105c4ae34d
I hope your comment is just satiric.
Otherwise you have no idea.
This mushroom is not deadly just intoxicating and by the way hallucinogenic.
By the way, a bottle of liquor drunk at once will also kill you.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, CLW said:

I would say the article headline should rather be:

Researchers in Thailand replicate previous foreign experiments of treatment of lung cancer cells with Thai cannabis extract

Correct

Not smoking it,  ingesting more likely, similar results found in Universities in Israel and as I recall on of the Scandinavian ones 
Or vaping.
I guess this method will become more and more common in the futur

8 hours ago, thaigirlwatcher said:

I believe no research unless it is replicated in a peer-reviewed scientific journal in the Western world. This is misleading at best and giving false hope at worst. 

I believe that Israel published some peer reviewed articles several years ago.\

On 4/24/2019 at 4:48 AM, Inn Between said:

Bravo!

Always happy to see this type of research happening and promoted. Hopefully, it will spawn some good mature dialogue about cannabis-based medicine in this forum rather than so many of the meaningless "Reefer Madness" type of comments that are made here. 

Yes, you are right. The ill informed and hateful  bigotry espoused by some to more, educated, thoughtful people is deplorable when it comes to matters of freedom of consciousness. Such people are sicker than any junkie and more deluded than any acid head but they hide behind the skirt of unjust laws enforced by corrupt, ignorant bad actors ensconced at every level of the legal system...All over the world...but to be honest....I have not given the subject much thought till now.

19 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

I believe that Israel published some peer reviewed articles several years ago.

I'd like to see that.  

An analysis of 10,000 scientific studies on marijuana concretely supports only three medical benefits

Strong evidence

• Helps chronic pain in adults
  • Lessens chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
  • Relieves some symptoms of multiple sclerosis

Moderate evidence

• Relieves sleep problems caused by obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, and multiple sclerosis
  • Doesn’t increase risk of cancers 

Limited or no evidence

• Counters the loss of appetite associated with HIV/AIDS
  • Relieves symptoms of anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, Tourette’s syndrome, dementia, depression, all cancers, irritable bowel syndrome, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, and schizophrenia

19 hours ago, CLW said:

Of course it was.  I was making fun of your ridiculous appeal to nature and magical thinking:

"Always walk the path of God, not synthetics from a factory (pharmaceuticals) made by man."

19 hours ago, CLW said:

Otherwise you have no idea.
This mushroom is not deadly just intoxicating and by the way hallucinogenic.
By the way, a bottle of liquor drunk at once will also kill you.

So not deadly ah ? Well assuming it is intoxicating and hallucinogenic after eating it and you think you can fly and jump off your 20th floor balcony then you are dead.

Second point, regarding a bottle of drink. Very much doubt a bottle containing less than 150 Ml  for example will kill you if you drank it all at once (unless you swallowed the bottle I suppose).

So as we often find , a smart ar$e comment in an attempt to negate another posters reply is said without any specifics to support an argument. Just flippant generalisations.

On 4/24/2019 at 9:40 AM, Inn Between said:

I agree that smoking cannabis can deliver good therapeutically beneficial medicine in an ongoing format

Sounds like load of bunkum to me, blud.

"Ongoing format"

'"What in the name of all that's holy, does that mean?'"

(Victor Meldrew's words') :crazy:

Archived