Expulsion stamp

You were denied entry under section 12. (2) & (3).

Immigration Act

Section 12 : Aliens which fall into any of the following categories are excluded from entering into the Kingdom :

2. Having no appropriate means of living following entrance into the Kingdom.
3. Having entered into the Kingdom to take occupation as a laborer or to take employment by using physical without skills training or to work in violation of the Ministerial Regulations.

You have not been banned from the country, and it is possible to enter in the future.

4 minutes ago, elviajero said:

You have not been banned from the country, and it is possible to enter in the future.

To the OP...

Check out some recent threads about people who have been rejected at the airport, then crossed over quite easily at a land border.

• Like 1

I'd be keen to know more details.

If the OP shared more info in regards to previous visa history it would be of value for future reference.

Edited by lkv
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, aurore said:

I can enter anytime?  There's no specific date mention on it. 

if I want to come back next month it's possible ? Doesn't mean I want to go back but just want to know  Thanks 

There is no date on it stating how long you must be out of the country before returning.

It is just a standard denial of entry stamp. The only date on it is the day you were denied entry.

8 minutes ago, aurore said:

I can enter anytime?  There's no specific date mention on it. 

if I want to come back next month it's possible ? Doesn't mean I want to go back but just want to know  Thanks 

We can't advise you on what is the best course of action without knowing more of the story. You may be rejected again if you keep doing what you are doing, which we don't know since you haven't told us.

yes of course I understand. Well I have done anything wrong in Thailand,  no working there either. They just didn't believe me when I told them I'm not working in Thailand ???? I was there spending my time with my kids and rest if the time working in France. 

3 hours ago, aurore said:

yes of course I understand. Well I have done anything wrong in Thailand,  no working there either. They just didn't believe me when I told them I'm not working in Thailand ???? I was there spending my time with my kids and rest if the time working in France. 

If you have kids you should get a non immigrant ‘O’ visa and you shouldn’t then have any problems entering.

If you repeatedly enter as s Tourist — especially if using Visa Exemption — the odds of being denied increase.