Father tramples man after he touched his daughter’s bottom in Bangkok

webfact

Father tramples man after he touched his daughter’s bottom in Bangkok

By The Thaiger

PHOTOS/VIDEO:  Khanitnicha Chatnantakul

58462805_1759110924234414_4601071354647674880_n-1.jpg

The father of a female student has hit and trampled a man after finding out he touched his daughter’s bottom while she was waiting for the father to pick her up in Ladprao, Bangkok last night.

A witness said that the girl waits for her father at a Soi not far from her house to pick her up every day after school.

A man who was standing nearby came closer to her and touched her on the bottom. She flipped around and asked him what he was doing. Then the man ran away. The girl called for help and a passing taxi motorbike followed the man.

Full story:  https://thethaiger.com/news/bangkok/father-tramples-man-after-he-touched-his-daughters-bottom-in-bangkok

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-04-24

He got off too lightly as far as I am concerned, no need to call the cops, just give him enough to think twice about doing it again, and if he is lucky enough, would have enough energy to crawl to a hospital for some IC treatment, if he didn't make it, no lose to society, no police time, lawyers or court time and jail cost wasted.

Dads are always protectors and judges, right or wrong who gives a fark about the offender.

11 minutes ago, peterb17 said:

Bit concerned that many think this a funny post - and hate to say reflects the way that a minority of members seem to treat women in general.

No this is not a funny post, I agree. But to be fair then I am a bit concerned too about the "hang him by the balls" brigade that is ready to cheer at the beating of a man on the basis of ... what? I remember some TV members asking to cut the balls of people accused of rape, when later it turned out there had been no rape. 

IF the guy acted inappropriately, then a light beating would be in order.  But we as foreigners should keep in mind how easy it is to end up as the guilty party in any situation involving Thais, so I stress "IF".

31 minutes ago, metisdead said:

Some troll posts and replies have been removed. 

As The Thaiger wrote the article and if you would to lodge a complaint, here are their contact details:

https://thethaiger.com/contact-us

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not into making complaints, except on ThaiVisa. I've noticed some end badly.

2 minutes ago, Suradit69 said:

If only farang sex tourists received the same treatment when they acted as though all Thai females of any age were available to be groped by Khun Farang then that goal might be achieved.

Don't attempt to mix adult behaviour by adults for adults by equating  pedophilia and Fathers abusing 5 year girls. Unless of course  you feel that the latter is no worse than the former.

I believe her, however dad might be lucky that the offender is an immigrant worker, had he of been someone else dad could have landed himself in a whole world of trouble, assualt, defamation, computer crimes, there's at least three charges that would be persued should this migrant be provided the right lawyer, all the dad and daughter have in defence is her claim whereas the evidence of dads crimes are all over Facebook.

19 minutes ago, geoffbezoz said:

Don't attempt to mix adult behaviour by adults for adults by equating  pedophilia and Fathers abusing 5 year girls. Unless of course  you feel that the latter is no worse than the former.

I don't think the girl is question is 5 years old, she looks more like 18.

The problem with instant justice like this is unintended consequences. If he had crushed the man’s spleen and bled him out or fractured his skull, he could be facing murder or manslaughter charges, and regretting his overrreaction to what is a comparatively minor assault. Is it really worth leaving the man’s family fatherless over this?

That is why justice systems exist, although I agree they are in need of vast improvement in Thailand.

I rember groping a girl without permission. I was on the swim team doing laps. A girl dove in behind me without me knowing or expecting anyone else to use that lane. On hitting the turn I pushed off and suddenly felt my right hand smothered by two passive jelly fish. I was still flat in the water when the young lady leaped up in the shallow end of the pool with my hand trapped inside her one-piece suit, arm bent at the elbow, and trying to gain a foothold to stand and extract my arm from the flummoxed girl's suit. I'm glad her father, or most of our dear readers, weren't there that day.

6 minutes ago, Mac98 said:

I rember groping a girl without permission. I was on the swim team doing laps. A girl dove in behind me without me knowing or expecting anyone else to use that lane. On hitting the turn I pushed off and suddenly felt my right hand smothered by two passive jelly fish. I was still flat in the water when the young lady leaped up in the shallow end of the pool with my hand trapped inside her one-piece suit, arm bent at the elbow, and trying to gain a foothold to stand and extract my arm from the flummoxed girl's suit. I'm glad her father, or most of our dear readers, weren't there that day.

But I'm guessing, she was not a five year old either ?

The father assaulted the man repeatedly before calling police.

Why even call the police?  Sounds like justice was served.  I would have left him bleeding in the gutter where he belongs if he touched my daughter.

3 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

equating  pedophilia and Fathers abusing 5 year girls

How did we get from a teenage girl being groped to pedos and 5 year olds?  I mean, we're talking about two completely different kinds of sickos here right?

Archived