Father tramples man after he touched his daughter’s bottom in Bangkok

webfact

The "man" in the picture looks like he might be a teenager -  "teen pats another teen's bum" would have been a whole different headline.  There is also a big difference between a light tap, a playful slap or a sexual touch but I doubt the father stopped to ask questions or maybe just tell the kid off. I sometimes think you lot belong in the dark ages when boys were hung for stealing bread!

The father should be thrown in jail for assault. The guy didn't try to rape her or knock  her out, just a pat on her (rather voluminous) behind. And note the kicking someone already lying down on the ground, disgusting.

Violent behavior or proponents thereof, is often fueled by drugs, alcohol, abuse as a child, anger management issues, mental health issues, pathology and anonymous keyboard tapping. Sure glad I don't know or have never met many of you that cry out for corporal punishment and blood.

As for the father's reaction. I wasn't there, don't know what happened and am glad no one was killed or seriously hurt. Had the man been injured or killed by the stomping father, it would be the stompers responsibility to answer for it.

On 4/25/2019 at 1:18 PM, Benmart said:

Had the man been injured or killed by the stomping father, it would be the stompers responsibility to answer for it.

If the father was indeed stomping on him while the man was on the ground, that is called in law, a Shod Foot.

In America, I would have shot the father.  Under the law, it would have been justified self-defense.  A shod foot is considered a deadly weapon.

On 4/24/2019 at 7:33 PM, geoffbezoz said:

But I'm guessing, she was not a five year old either ?

I used the term "young lady". And two jellyfish in her top does not imply a 5-year-old girl. Nor does my arm being trapped because she stood up. She didn't introduce herself, but I'd guess 16-18.

Archived