Add motorcycle to 2 to 5 year license

Myome

When I got my initial 2 year driver's license, I just did for an automobile even though my foreign and international driver's license is for both automobile and motorcycle. I will be moving soon from the 2 year to five year license. I want to add the motorcycle to my licenses. Can the motorcycle be added to  my new 5 year license along with an automobile or do I need to get two licenses - one 5 year for the automobile and a 2 year for the motorcycle? Again, my foreign and international driver's licenses shows both automobile and motorcycle.

No.. As Transam wrote above, they are both separate documents (cards). 

You will be able to renew your 2 year Temporary Driving License to a 5 Year Driving License (If you are in Thailand on a Non-Immigrant Visa, if you are on a Tourist visa etc you can only renew for another 2 Year Temp License)

You will have to go through the process of obtaining a 2 Year Temporary Motorcycle License. 

In getting the Motorcycle license at the same time you renew your driving license you will need to double up on documentation - the processes are considered separate, although can process both at the same time.

Archived