Why the Chinese are infinitely more important than Western tourists to Thailand

Jonathan Fairfield

5 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

It was your post that I replied to. So unless someone else is using your account I don't think so.

Hm, then your post makes no sense to me. What did you actually want to point out?

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Karlsson said:

I do not understand Why People here care so much ? What do i care what other Tourists spend in their Holidays and where they come from.

Then why are you posting so much on the topic?

3 minutes ago, zydeco said:

Then why are you posting so much on the topic?

i posted 2 posts after eachother and one response to somebody that responded to me. i just felt disgust with the Attitudes of many here, like on most threads here actually

• 2 weeks later...

This really doesn't bother me other than the reality that I have to travel around with people who are likely to drop trousers and take a dump anywhere or anytime. Once in Thailand the Thais are willing to treat all visitors on a scale with their likelihood to hand over their Baht. If I don't like the way I'm regarded or treated in Thailand their are a lot of other places I find attractive in the world. No one is forcing me to be here.

On 5/7/2019 at 7:06 PM, DrTuner said:

Yeah I should read The Communist Party newsletter instead of BBC. https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-china-blog-40627855

One blue pill, please.

Hahahha!! The BBC, the left leaning UK Government mouthpiece equally as guilty of propaganda as the CPCC.

Quote me CNN or Fox and really split my sides.

2 hours ago, chama said:

This really doesn't bother me other than the reality that I have to travel around with people who are likely to drop trousers and take a dump anywhere or anytime.

This is restricted to Chinese people is it?

Because I've been married to one for 12 years and lived in China for all that time and the only people I've seen defecating outside a toilet have been under 2 years old. The Chinese tend not to let their children sit in their own filth for hours at a time. It's a matter of health you see? Either let the kid go, and wrap it and dispose of it or clog the sewers and let your kid sit in an ammonia soaked loin cloth until they develop open sores. Cutely called nappy rash.

Do share your experiences instead of your prejudices.

Archived