VIDEO: Chaos outside Central World as armed man releases snakes bringing traffic to a standstill

snoop1130

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"..... before releasing several cobras yesterday –

– will be charged with littering" (Littering?)

I have seen warning signs here in Thailand that proclaim an enforcable fine of 

฿2,000 for littering in the case of a discarded cigarette but.

Next ... 

14 hours ago, faraday said:

Just reading the latest news on here about this poor man, & I do feel compassionate towards him.

His Mum died, then his sister has cancer, that would I'm sure mess up a lot of people's mind.

When my mum died, I understood profound grief, & was able to cope: Just.

Really hope the charges are dropped, receives proper Psychiatric help, & recovers.

I can never understand this excessive emotion when a family member dies (with the exception of a small child) Death belongs to life, it is natural and inevitable. Many of us are old ourselves it can hardly come as a surprise when a sibling or parent dies. My mother died recently in Australia at 93, shooting across a busy road on her mobility scooter, as my sister said when she informed me of her death,"She died as lived, without a care in the world and without ever having looked at the highway code."

4 hours ago, soalbundy said:

I can never understand this excessive emotion when a family member dies (with the exception of a small child) Death belongs to life, it is natural and inevitable. Many of us are old ourselves it can hardly come as a surprise when a sibling or parent dies. My mother died recently in Australia at 93, shooting across a busy road on her mobility scooter, as my sister said when she informed me of her death,"She died as lived, without a care in the world and without ever having looked at the highway code."

We're all different when it comes to dealing with death. Our response generally depends on the kind of person we are and how close we were to the deceased. Interestingly, in my experience women seem better able to cope with the death of loved ones than men are, though of course there are exceptions.

4 hours ago, soalbundy said:

Good for you Saul.

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, WildBillHiccup said:

"..... before releasing several cobras yesterday –

– will be charged with littering" (Littering?)

I have seen warning signs here in Thailand that proclaim an enforcable fine of 

฿2,000 for littering in the case of a discarded cigarette but.

Next ... 

He threw a bag of something all over the road.  It looked like popcorn.  He released two cobras and allegedly cut the head off one of them, yet he's not beeing charged with animal cruelty or public endangerment. TIT!

10 hours ago, Emdog said:

Charged with littering? I guess the old payoff negotiated settlement with cop on the beat was rejected.... though I suppose they needed some charge to get him off the street. Beats shooting him.

I suppose if he needed a defense his lawyer could say he was releasing cobras to take care of rat problem....

He threw a bag of something all over the road.  It looked like popcorn.

18 minutes ago, IslandLover said:

He threw a bag of something all over the road.  It looked like popcorn.  He released two cobras and allegedly cut the head off one of them, yet he's not beeing charged with animal cruelty or public endangerment. TIT!

He has a new posh car though!

Archived