Teaching 'protective behaviours' to my daughter

charliechoc

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 10:43 AM, RobMuir said:

I am not turning turning it around at all. Britman is a sexpat with a bar girl wife. Unlike most of the members here with a bar girl wife, Britman doesn’t try to hide it, Britman embraces it.

Having a bargirl wife is only an issue for those who pretend it isn’t so and who are living a lie.

Yes the opposite of our Catholic Church, Jimmy Seville, Michael Jackson mentality. 

You forget the British parliament. 

• 11 months later...
On 4/27/2019 at 10:43 AM, RobMuir said:

I am not turning turning it around at all. Britman is a sexpat with a bar girl wife. Unlike most of the members here with a bar girl wife, Britman doesn’t try to hide it, Britman embraces it.

Having a bargirl wife is only an issue for those who pretend it isn’t so and who are living a lie.

Yes the opposite of our Catholic Church, Jimmy Seville, Michael Jackson mentality. 

I am not a Catholic, but I don't get this Catholic Church thing, there are Jimmy Saville and Michael Jackson types in every faith or religion.

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, kingstonkid said:

If you are sincere then you have no way of stopping this action.  Barring moving back to wherever you came from and take your daughter. with you.

This is something that your wife is the only one that can resolve.  It is up to her and really her alone.  If you take any action then nothing will get done as you have found ut.  

If your wife lays down the law then the family will take it seriously.

As to teaching your daughter again not your job as much as you want to protect her this is the wife's.  

Talk to her come up with a resolution that you can accept and let her handle it.

What a preposterous statement...........

I am all for letting my wife handle small matters but have no qualms speaking my mind to my MIL and her brothers on big issues.

To suggest that a father sit back and "let the Thais" handle it is just absurd