BANGKOK 22 May 2019 05:53
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Arizona mom allegedly punched son for being a bad lookout as grandma tried to shoplift

An Arizona mother was arrested for allegedly assaulting her son for not keeping a "good enough" lookout as his grandmother shoplifted.

Rebecca Gonzales, 27, was taken into custody after police officers in Phoenix claimed to have witnessed her beating her 7-year-old son, according to court documents published by AZFamily.com.

Gonzales on Friday walked out of a Walmart parking lot when police officers spotted her "spanking" the boy, "then slapping him and finally punching him in the face."

The boy allegedly told investigators that he was hit because "he didn't watch out for his grandma good enough" as she was shoplifting inside the Walmart, the documents alleged.

Full article

• Haha 1

Hang on let me take some stuff and get out of the way.

Ok, done, go ahead with the immigrant bashing.

3 minutes ago, Bang Bang said:

Hang on let me take some stuff and get out of the way.

Ok, done, go ahead with the immigrant bashing.

What does this have to do with immigrants?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

What does this have to do with immigrants?

Ok, there are two possible approaches:

Red: Danged Mexicans coming over to steal stuff from a white man's store. Granma, ma, son, ain't none of em straight. Toss em every last one of em back over the wall I say.

Blue: A poor kid abused by his own family, which is in dire straits owing to the Trump Administration's cruel policy of not allowing anyone without papers to be gainfully employed. Moreover, Walmart's vulgar display of merchandise which such migrants cannot afford is nothing short of oppression and the store should be sued for the distress it has caused the Gonzales family.

14 minutes ago, Bang Bang said:

Ok, there are two possible approaches:

Red: Danged Mexicans coming over to steal stuff from a white man's store. Granma, ma, son, ain't none of em straight. Toss em every last one of em back over the wall I say.

Blue: A poor kid abused by his own family, which is in dire straits owing to the Trump Administration's cruel policy of not allowing anyone without papers to be gainfully employed. Moreover, Walmart's vulgar display of merchandise which such migrants cannot afford is nothing short of oppression and the store should be sued for the distress it has caused the Gonzales family.

Where is there anything in the news story about this being an immigrant family, legal or otherwise?

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Where is there anything in the news story about this being an immigrant family, legal or otherwise?

Nowhere. I made it up.

Just now, Bang Bang said:

Nowhere. I made it up.

Refreshing bit of honesty. Was that so hard?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Refreshing bit of honesty. Was that so hard?

Not at all. It's fun making stuff up. You should try it.

Truth gets dreary. Especially with Google everyone has access to it. But the make-believe world is boundless with possibility.

Edited by Bang Bang

Posted (edited)

Deleted

Edited by Jingthing