Changing from retirement visa to marriage visa

Thanks for you information, I’m thinking to changue my status in nexts months, but...

Could you be more specific about all the normal docs?

Money in Bank OR enough with the letter from embassy certifying B.65.000.- and Bank statment.?

thanks

Edited by Tarteso

53 minutes ago, Tarteso said:

Thanks for you information, I’m thinking to changue my status in nexts months, but...

Could you be more specific about all the normal docs?

Money in Bank OR enough with the letter from embassy certifying B.65.000.- and Bank statment.?

thanks

It would depend on what each IO offices interpretation of the rules are.

1 hour ago, ivor bigun said:

So you can spend your OWN money when you wish,and if you are in a long term marriage.

See this report - appears Udon Thanni thinks you can't spend the 400K for 6 months, now when married:

... will see if this spreads to other offices, or they are told to cut it out.  I doubt there will be any oversight to get them to follow the rules, though.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Plus photos of us together in all rooms of the house the one in the bedroom both sit on the bed in an embrace 

Bloody kinky lot in immigration these days, if you ask me.

And as if a "fake wife" wouldn't cooperate with all the useless picture junk they ask for.  They are going to do a home-visit anyway, which actually has some merit from an investigative POV.

2 minutes ago, Asquith Production said:

Here in Mahasarakham you also need a form called Korosong which you will get from your Ampher office. This is to show you have not divorced. Plus letter from bank and statement for last 2 months

Kor Ror 2.

1 hour ago, Mbaki said:

The only photos requested from me was one in front of house showing house number on mail box and 3 standing in front of house together, none inside required.

Yep. Bedroom photos are just fake news. Not required.

1 hour ago, JackThompson said:

And as if a "fake wife" wouldn't cooperate with all the useless picture junk they ask for.  They are going to do a home-visit anyway, which actually has some merit from an investigative POV.

When they do the house visit they will want to interview a neighbour who can state you have been living there.