Multi non o based on marriage or kid

Hi ,i know there is a lot of topic about this and i read all but i still couldn't be clear about my situation

My nationality is Iranian i'm living in Bangkok for about 8 years and i did extend my visa each year till now , I'm getting tired going to immigration and waste a lot of time although now i have a small baby it's really hard every year i even i completed my documents in the best way still some angry officer that they showing hate to foreigners by they attitude they always want me to go and comeback unless i use agency and pay some money , my wife is working it's hard for her to get holidays for several days , also tired of report and keeping 400k for 2 months apparently some officers now need me to keep it for one month after also till i collect my passport and a lot of other reasons 

I'm parents and I'm taking care of my small baby while my wife is working so it's not possible for me to do some unsure things about my visa i can't be far from my family more than 2 or 3 days 

So i were thinking about get a multi non o visa which it seems easier also no need to visit immigration 

But i can't find any information about i can get this in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur or do i need to comeback to my country for getting one and i need to Know exact documents 

I only can travel by airplane

I really appreciate if someone can help me 

Thanks

38 minutes ago, sadeghsep said:

Thanks now it's clear for me 

Also another question ,is there any other cities i can get that or the only way is  coming back to my country?

All other embassies and consulates go by that list. KL is the only one that has the the 4 week rule for all countries on the list.

See here on the Jakarta website. For Iran they state you must be a resident. http://www.thaiembassyjakarta.com/en/consular-services/additional-requirements-for-non-indonesian-applicants/

The do issue multiple entry visas.