CM Immigration Experience

Thank you OP, interesting and similar to my experience in January - minus the parking bit. The absolutely great thing is that now it is ok to arrive "late" (I arrived 11am, fresh from the bank). Forget those queues in the night. Hope it stays that way.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, smedly said:

this is the issue

those that are currently using agent to bypass the rules - beware, you might be in the s hit in 12 months or forced to pay a very expensive agent fee possibly north of 100k baht

Does that include parking?

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, TigerandDog said:

Someone asked him about the 3 months seasoning after the extension. I asked that question today. CM Immigration DO NOT require us to return in 3 months. They WILL check that the seasoning has been met when applying for the next extension.

How much pre-application seasoning did you have?  The new rule says only two months are required, which is what I have. 

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:25 AM, attrayant said:

How much pre-application seasoning did you have?  The new rule says only two months are required, which is what I have. 

I have the 800k invested in a TMB Non Fixed a/c ( pays 1.3% interest ) and it's linked to my everyday a/c. If I have 5 or more transactions per month on the everyday a/c I get paid a higher interest rate. I leave the 800k there all year untouched, so the pre application seasoning does not affect me.