AIS Voice and SMS Plans

AAArdvark

I currently have a postpaid plan with ADSL , 5GB mobile data and the AIS Playbox.  The thing that is unusual to me is my  SIM gives me the 5GB but I have to pay for each outgoing call and SMS.  I can give up on the Playbox.  I cannot seem to find an AIS plan that has ADSL, voice and SMS/MMS.  It seems like they are heavy on the mobile data which I can do with only 1 or 2 GB

Does anyone know if AIS has such a package or do I have to switch to a different provider?

Maybe consider separate accounts/packages/plans for broadband internet and mobile phone? Or contact AIS and see if you can layer on some monthly minutes?

Do you know approx. how minute minutes you use each month? How many SMSes per month?

You'll have to do the math on what works best for you.  You could get a 100/50 Home Broadband package for 539, and then get a (say) 1 GB/50 min/20 SMS package for 299.

Do you really have DSL or is it Fiber over VDSL perhaps?

The Power4 MAXX packages all seem to charge extra for voice and SMS.

http://www.ais.co.th/fibre/en/package_power4maxx.html

32 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Maybe consider separate accounts/packages/plans for broadband internet and mobile phone? Or contact AIS and see if you can layer on some monthly minutes?

Do you know approx. how minute minutes you use each month? How many SMSes per month?

You'll have to do the math on what works best for you.  You could get a 100/50 Home Broadband package for 539, and then get a (say) 1 GB/50 min/20 SMS package for 299.

Do you really have DSL or is it Fiber over VDSL perhaps?

The Power4 MAXX packages all seem to charge extra for voice and SMS.

http://www.ais.co.th/fibre/en/package_power4maxx.html

Even though I live in a 3 year old condo building, the best anyone could provide was 50/20 so I assumed it was just ADSL.  The example package that you mentioned  of  50 min and  20 SMS might be little too small.  But the problem is that when I look at the AIS website, I can find NO plans like this of any size.  Maybe I am just missing it but I did try for a while to do so.

I guess that I will have to go talk to them, as soon as I find a Greek translator.  It really does look like that don't want anyone to talk on the phone or send MMS.  I am beginning to understand why everyone here uses Line.

I will stick with what I got until my package runs out.

Archived